This app is doing some funky things with inputs. Help?
So I downloaded this app and have it set up to work over wifi. The issue is that the buttons don't always work. Sometimes I have to hit the pause button 15 times to get it to work. This happens with any button. Also, sometimes I push a button and it gets looped and registers repeatedly. For instance, maybe I try to pause a movie, so I tap the pause button and then the movie starts pausing and resuming so fast that it's still playing back at 95% speed. Once it starts, it can be very difficult to get it to stop with the remote app. Moving the mouse from my desktop screen over to XBMC on the TV and then clicking something always stops it though. This can happen at any time with any button.

I'm just not sure if there's anything I can do to troubleshoot this. I wanted to ask you guys here before I just forked over some cash for a real remote control.
There's already one or two threads about this like : http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=120015

Not sure there's a real solution until Freezy comes back.

BTW you can try Yatse Widget that does not suffer from this problem and is free, there's also other free alternative like Xbmc Music Pump even if for the moment this one does not include a remote part.
Ok, thanks for the response. I suppose I will give Yatse a try then.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
This app is doing some funky things with inputs. Help?0