Games Menu?
Lightbulb 
Is there any way to have games be an individual icon like tv shows, or movies? I hate the whole sub menu thing to get to games
In Settings > Alaska, theres an option for "Custom Items", you can use that for adding a new home icon, then just link it to something like Advanced Launcher, or another game browser.
I'm using Alaska Revisited and I don't see that option. Plz help. I really need a games menu otherwise i have to witch skins, but I really like this skin and don't want to have to do that
Maybe make sure you're running the latest version of Alaska Revisited? The build i'm on is 3.0.3 which I think is the final build. Here's how I go about adding a custom home item anyway, it's broken down into the basic details, so ignore if it's too simple of a guide, I took the screenshots and decided to just use them all Tongue ;

This is my gaming icon

Done by going to Settings;

Then within settings, go to Alaska;

These are the options I have, so I just go down to custom items and add from there (they add within a specific order, slotting between the default icons, so if you want it to be somewhere specific, you have to add it that way...like me using Custom Item 2 puts it between Videos and Music);

And then i'm using Advanced Launcher to launch my games, so it's just setup the same way sub menu items are;

If you dont have those options, then all I can think of is that you're not running the latest version of Alaska Revisited, if it's not available from the repo, you may need to ask Hitcher for an updated link (since it looks like the direct dropbox link from the other thread is broken again for 3.0.3).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Games Menu?0