Linux TV Show scrub bugs? "Formula 1 season review"
Hello there,

Firstly before I get shouted at for breach of forum etiquette (if I do..), I have searched long and hard for a solution to my problem on here and I cannot find one.

I've got a problem with the info for my TV shows. I've used Ember Media Manager to correctly scrub all the info and images for my shows, and as far as I have checked on them the nfo files are correct. The issue being when I point XBMC to the directories it'll search them but then on a lot of them presume the show is called "Formula 1 Season Review" and list it as such in the menus.

I've searched long through all of my media, this random formula 1 title is nowhere to be found. Also on searching these forums I've found a couple of others report this same problem, but not receive an answer - too much of a coincidence for it to be a scrubbing error perhaps?

Please can someone offer a solution? If you need more info from me, I'm at your disposal to provide it at your request.

Thank you in advance.

Frank.
When you get info (press "i" on a keyboard, or select Info from the contextual menu) what does the path say for the entry?
This is almost always due to you scraping the "Season 1" folder as a tvshow.

When you "Set Content", you normally do it on the folder that contains all your tv shows (note the s).

If you "Set Content" on a single TV show, then make sure you turn on "This folder contains a single tv show"
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Show scrub bugs? "Formula 1 season review"0