Difficulty with importing library
Hi everyone,

I'm having some trouble importing my video library into xbmc. When I try to import it, it doesn't show the option for the zeroconf browser to find my movie folder.
I can find the files and play them, but not through the library, so I am not really using the full potential of xbmc as I'd like to.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
Have you seen our guide on adding videos to the library? Adding videos to the library (wiki)
Thanks for the help, that solved it. However 2 new issues have arised.

1) There are some folders/files within the folder that are not being included. For example a few TV series will not show while others in the same folder will.

2) The information on one of the movies/shows is incorrect and is displaying the incorrect name and information. How do I change this?

Thank you.
Select the incorrect or missing entries and "get info" either by pressing "i" or bringing up the contextual menu and selecting "Info". There should be an option to Refresh, which will give you a list of possible show matches. You'll also have the option to manually search for an alternative title (or partial title) to see if you can get better/different results.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Difficulty with importing library0