• 5(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.5 (deprecated)
Anyone knows hot to get fanart.tv scrapper to work, in the wiki these are the required steps:
Installing

To install this add-on you must do so from the Add-on Manager from within XBMC by going to:

Settings
Add-ons
Get add-ons
XBMC.org Add-ons
UNLISTED in XBMC GUI
Fanart.tv
Install

But on my XBMC.org Add-ons i can't find anywhere the "UNLISTED in XBMC GUI" option, maybe it's a simple solution but i'm stuck, thanks for any tip.
(2012-08-04, 22:10)DigiTech Wrote: Anyone knows hot to get fanart.tv scrapper to work, in the wiki these are the required steps:
Installing

To install this add-on you must do so from the Add-on Manager from within XBMC by going to:

Settings
Add-ons
Get add-ons
XBMC.org Add-ons
UNLISTED in XBMC GUI
Fanart.tv
Install

But on my XBMC.org Add-ons i can't find anywhere the "UNLISTED in XBMC GUI" option, maybe it's a simple solution but i'm stuck, thanks for any tip.

there is no specific fanart.tv scraper since they "only" supply the images, not the metadata. use artwork downloader, it manages almost everything (some music scrapers and cdart manager add-on also use fanart.tv)
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
hey phill loving the new skin. is there any way you can tell me how to fix the music time remaing in frodo. it displays it HH:MM:SS instead of MM:SS resulting in an extra set of 00s. really ugly. besides that all other frodo bugs are gone. I really cant go back to Eden (love AE too much) plus my databases have all been updated
(2012-08-04, 22:12)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-08-04, 22:10)DigiTech Wrote: Anyone knows hot to get fanart.tv scrapper to work, in the wiki these are the required steps:
Installing

Settings
Add-ons
Get add-ons
XBMC.org Add-ons
UNLISTED in XBMC GUI
Fanart.tv
Install

there is no specific fanart.tv scraper since they "only" supply the images, not the metadata. use artwork downloader, it manages almost everything (some music scrapers and cdart manager add-on also use fanart.tv)

thanks phil, will use artwork downloader then.
Hi all

First, thanks to Phil and BN for this even better update. I didn't expert that would be possible.

I've been adding all my music from my testing-PC to my HTPC and there's a setting issue I have on that HTPC that I don't have on my testing-PC.

I'm not sure this is skin-related.

While playing a song and using the visualisation mode (pressing Tab), the "widget" (is the term correct ?) I have - on the top part of the screen - the info about the artist, and flipping, the extra-info form the artist-slideshow script.

and

It works fine, downloading the correct info and images but, after a few seconds, this part disappear.

Here are my settings about music-visualisation :

and Artist-Slideshow settings :

I'm probably missing something obvious as it does not disappear on my testing-PC with quite the same settings.

Thanks for your help

(2012-08-04, 21:28)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-08-04, 20:58)CutSickAss Wrote:
(2012-08-04, 20:48)phil65 Wrote: yes and it will probably stay that way since i cannot see any intuitive way which allows turning around both widgets. if you know better, tell me.

Suggestion: Perhaps when in the lower widget, pressing UP once flips it around to show the info, pressing UP for a second time flips it back, and moves to the upper widget.

discussed that option with bn when implementing it, but i'm far from convinced that it would end up with an intuitive navigation. i expect the focus to go up when pressing up. (i'm very nitpicky in that aspect)
i could make some changes so that you could use "I" to toggle it by adjusting keymap.xml if people want it.

I think pressing "i" to toggle this action when the widget is selected would be a good compromise. If you can do that it would be great!
This may not be the time, since I'm sure you're crazy busy with fixes. But here is something I've been wondering about: Is there a way to get a temporary folder to show up under "TV Shows"? All of my shows show up perfectly, but occasionally I'll have a reason to create a temporary folder such as "E3" or now "Olympic Coverage". I usually stick these in the "TV Shows" folder, but they don't appear even after a refresh/update. It's not a huge deal as we usually just navigate to it without using xbmc, but is there a way to get it to show up? Or perhaps there's a better way I'm not even thinking about.
(2012-08-05, 03:31)hi_its_me_scott Wrote: This may not be the time, since I'm sure you're crazy busy with fixes. But here is something I've been wondering about: Is there a way to get a temporary folder to show up under "TV Shows"? All of my shows show up perfectly, but occasionally I'll have a reason to create a temporary folder such as "E3" or now "Olympic Coverage". I usually stick these in the "TV Shows" folder, but they don't appear even after a refresh/update. It's not a huge deal as we usually just navigate to it without using xbmc, but is there a way to get it to show up? Or perhaps there's a better way I'm not even thinking about.

I make a custom sub menu on tv pointing to a folder I toss random events into. Here you can put your olympic stuff. Your not going to want this folder to be part of your tv library anyways.
Is there any way to have the Library Stats show up on Custom Menu items?

Ex: "Movies: 158 - Watched 150 - Unwatched: 8" stats to show up on CUSTOM1

I have a custom menu item for Anime and TV Shows instead of just TV Shows but I can't figure out how to get the watched stats to show up on a custom menu item.
Of course, and then just treat that random event folder as a file location itself. See, I knew it was going to be something easy I was missing. Thanks Mike.
How to set the home menu focus for startup? I can find a pref to set the position in 3.5.
ASUS Chromebox (celeron), Openelec 5.0.8, Aeon Shednox
Panasonic GT60, Cambridge Audio TV2
Synology 411j
This looks brilliant!

I can't wait to get back home and I can record some more, I'm still away for another week!
(2012-08-05, 09:14)mauzzz Wrote: How to set the home menu focus for startup? I can find a pref to set the position in 3.5.

Go to furniture customizer under settings, it is done using the Fixed List setting
Quote:Go to furniture customizer under settings, it is done using the Fixed List setting

Found it. Thank you!
ASUS Chromebox (celeron), Openelec 5.0.8, Aeon Shednox
Panasonic GT60, Cambridge Audio TV2
Synology 411j
hi_its_me_Scott, what you could also do ( which I have done & Use ) is to create a permanent folder like " Award Shows " -- customise with a poster / fanart / nfo then leave your Misc shows / coverage etc etc and just create a generic TV Show nfo using this app here "http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=67912" . This way I dont have to use file mode and it shows nicely under my tv shows as well. You can make a detailed nfo and or just use a simple basic format. this is a slightly longer way but Thats what I do for Miscellaneous TV related shows etc.
Heck you can use this nfo creator for your own home movies and have them populate your own custom sub menu ( what I am doing ).
@ Yusky 03, is that custom menu item a smartplaylist ? if not create that as a smartplaylist then you can select widgets accordingly and all the stats will show up as well.
(2012-08-05, 01:36)rolapinou Wrote: Hi all

First, thanks to Phil and BN for this even better update. I didn't expert that would be possible.

I've been adding all my music from my testing-PC to my HTPC and there's a setting issue I have on that HTPC that I don't have on my testing-PC.

I'm not sure this is skin-related.

While playing a song and using the visualisation mode (pressing Tab), the "widget" (is the term correct ?) I have - on the top part of the screen - the info about the artist, and flipping, the extra-info form the artist-slideshow script.

and

It works fine, downloading the correct info and images but, after a few seconds, this part disappear.

Here are my settings about music-visualisation :

and Artist-Slideshow settings :

I'm probably missing something obvious as it does not disappear on my testing-PC with quite the same settings.

Thanks for your help

press "I"
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.5 (deprecated)4