• 4(current)
Aeon Nox 3 Modding Thread
Come to think of it, the overlapping issue I mentioned in my previous post is ridiculously easy to fix, with the addition of one line. Just use this instead:

Code:
<control type="image">
    <posx>-130</posx>
    <width>112</width>
    <include>AudioFlagsVars</include>
    <texture>IMDb_Logo.png</texture>
    <visible>Control.IsVisible(503)</visible>
</control>

The added "Control.IsVisible(503)" line makes sure the IMDb icon is only used in the Landscape viewtype.
I decided to try to edit the rating icon in the end. It's come out quite well, very small though!

Going to try it for a few hours and see if still like it, if so I'll post it here later. If I can't get used to it I will try the last fix. Smile
Can anyone advise how or where I can remove a logo image that has been cached? I've replaced a logo.png file for a movie in the folder location but the older logo file still appears in the viewtypes.
(2012-06-15, 10:33)Kokonutcreme Wrote: Can anyone advise how or where I can remove a logo image that has been cached? I've replaced a logo.png file for a movie in the folder location but the older logo file still appears in the viewtypes.

Delete \XBMC\userdata\Database\Textures#.db (#can be any number. Mine is 6 but yours may be different). This is the path in windows. Its different but similar in Linux.

Then restart XBMC and you will have the new logo.
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
I would like to add a submenu to weather to play weather related videos. Can anyone advise me on where to start my search in the code? Or, do you know if it is going to be a simple matter of adding the options for it and then the setup will run smoothly or is this going to be a ridiculous amount of code to change?
After using it for a while I've decided my IMDb ratings flag is staying. Here it is for anyone who wants it:

Here are a few pics of it in action. Now that my mod is nearly complete, I've gone back and edited the .nfos for my movies tidying up the taglines, studios and the source flag. Really finishes it off IMO:

Will add a video later so everyone can see what the fuss was all about. Good luck with everyone else's and thanks all for the help Big Grin
@Deano316

could you tell me what i must change so switch the aspect ratio logo with your imdb view in the dvd case view ?

Greets
Eisi
(2012-06-16, 19:21)Eisi2005 Wrote: @Deano316

could you tell me what i must change so switch the aspect ratio logo with your imdb view in the dvd case view ?

Greets
Eisi

Not in front of my PC right now, the method can be found in the preceding pages. When I get time I'll collate them and place them sequentially in the thread. Wink
Just checked and the solution is in post #38. When you're done just place the logo in a folder called 'posters' and place that folder in the media folder for the Nox skin. Alter the file path in the .xml accordingly Wink
(2012-06-15, 16:12)htpc guy Wrote:
(2012-06-15, 10:33)Kokonutcreme Wrote: Can anyone advise how or where I can remove a logo image that has been cached? I've replaced a logo.png file for a movie in the folder location but the older logo file still appears in the viewtypes.

Delete \XBMC\userdata\Database\Textures#.db (#can be any number. Mine is 6 but yours may be different). This is the path in windows. Its different but similar in Linux.

Then restart XBMC and you will have the new logo.

Many thanks again, worked a treat
small heads-up: one-logo landscape is now available in GIT master branch.
https://github.com/BigNoid/Aeon-Nox/comm...9e9661f641
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2012-06-21, 03:29)phil65 Wrote: small heads-up: one-logo landscape is now available in GIT master branch.

Very nice!
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
(2012-06-21, 03:29)phil65 Wrote: small heads-up: one-logo landscape is now available in GIT master branch.

awesome!
TV LG 50PJ350 50 inch HDTV
Receiver Sony STRDH520 7.1
HTPC 1 Custom built 8GB RAM 64GB SSD 250GB SATA Win 8 x64, VRC 1100 remote, AMBX lighting HTPC 2 TV LG 32LK330U 32 inch HDTV HTPC Raspberry Pi 2 OpenELEC
Server HP Microserver Gen 8 10GB RAM, 10.25TB total storage, Sickbeard, SABnzbd+, CouchPotato
Kodi Jarvis, Aeon MQ 6

Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Having a bit of trouble here. Attempting to mod the shift view a little bit. But not sure where to look to get rid of the information in the bottom right
TV LG 50PJ350 50 inch HDTV
Receiver Sony STRDH520 7.1
HTPC 1 Custom built 8GB RAM 64GB SSD 250GB SATA Win 8 x64, VRC 1100 remote, AMBX lighting HTPC 2 TV LG 32LK330U 32 inch HDTV HTPC Raspberry Pi 2 OpenELEC
Server HP Microserver Gen 8 10GB RAM, 10.25TB total storage, Sickbeard, SABnzbd+, CouchPotato
Kodi Jarvis, Aeon MQ 6
(2012-06-24, 11:53)defluo Wrote: Having a bit of trouble here. Attempting to mod the shift view a little bit. But not sure where to look to get rid of the information in the bottom right

Includes_MediaFlags.xml, the control is between lines 361-372, the specific label is in line 370:

Code:
<label>$INFO[ListItem.Label]$INFO[ListItem.Property(WatchedEpisodes), (,/]$INFO[ListItem.Property(TotalEpisodes),,)]</label>

I would assume changing it affects other viewtypes as well, "Posters" for sure.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 3 Modding Thread8