can TV shows get media tag cases?
I'm running MQ3

Movies works great for me and it picks up every title with "BluRay" "DVD" "HDDVD" etc in the title, but the same cannot be said for my television collection.

All of the cases are the tealish color void of any info. Here is the weird part however. If I right click on the TV show and go to the information section it shows the show WITH the blu-ray case around it. Screenshots below.

As you can see this works fine on my movies except for sets. Is there any naming convention I have to follow for that? also any way to scrape info for the sets?

Here is what television shows look like

and here is what it looks like when I look at the info for that very same show

here is what my settings look like

I've toggled everything I can think of. Anyone have any ideas or are tv shows just not supported on mq3.
How do you have your TV shows organized and named? I can't even get my shows to display the cases like you have. My movies work perfectly also. I would really appreciate the help as this has been driving me nuts.
Main HTPC: i5-2500k Sandybridge 3.3Ghz - ASRock Z68 - Radeon HD6950 2GB - 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws - 64GB Crucial M4 SSD - 500GB HDD storage
Master Bedroom: G530 - ASRock H67M - 4GB Kingston HyperX - 160GB Seagate 2.5"
Living Room: Xbox 360 Media Center Extender
edit: I think I understand what you were saying now. You meant you can't see a blu-ray case on your tv shows when you look in the information, correct?

okay. So, the tv show in the picture that's showing the case. Here is the way it's formatted
Q:\Anime\Toaru Majutsu no Index [720p BluRay]\Season 1\Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index_S01E01_Academy_City_[720p,BluRay,x264].mkv

I'm assuming as long as the tv show folder has BluRay in its name, you're good.
I wanted to update that I found that in file mode my tv shows had correctly shown the Blu-Ray tag on the case. So, it appears that the library and smart playlists don't work on tv shows for blu-ray, DVD, etc cases.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
can TV shows get media tag cases?0