Win TV Shows Don't Have Seasons
I don't understand what your aversion to numbers in a filename is.
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
(2012-08-13, 21:38)Martijn Wrote: Yeah I really hate it when a filename looks ugly by adding an episode number..

And a season number. Just makes the whole the clunky and unorganized. I could have my files look good in all programs (except XBMC) or just XBMC. What's it going to be? All or One?
I'm guessing that you sit in front of a laptop or desktop to view your media. If you were using a large TV and a remote, then you might be more amenable to making XBMC work for you. Everyone who has responded to your thread has a passion for their media and XBMC. You'll gain no traction here.
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
(2012-08-13, 21:43)thrak76 Wrote: I'm guessing that you sit in front of a laptop or desktop to view your media. If you were using a large TV and a remote, then you might be more amenable to making XBMC work for you. Everyone who has responded to your thread has a passion for their media and XBMC. You'll gain no traction here.

Your right there. Not using a TV. Going to try some other media players. So long as they have trak.tv support.
Decided to rename files. It's working now. Wish I didn't have too but at least it works.
(2012-08-13, 21:38)Martijn Wrote: Yeah I really hate it when a filename looks ugly by adding an episode number..

Yeah, it sucks ass to be able to look at a filename and understand what show it is, what season it's from,what episode it is, what format it's in. That's terrible.
(2012-08-14, 03:28)clubwerks Wrote:

Yeah, it sucks ass to be able to look at a filename and understand what show it is, what season it's from,what episode it is, what format it's in. That's terrible.

I could already tell because of the folder it was in. And I already said I named them so why? Why? would you bring it up?
I don't know, maybe it was the ten posts you made prior to that decrying the system as silly and stupid.
I use XBMC now, I renamed everything and it works great. You guys were right, sorry for be an A**. I've actually managed to run my media server off a $30 router with FTP, so kudos to XBMC for FTP support. If someone could delete this thread that'd be awesome cause it's a little embarrassing.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Shows Don't Have Seasons0