Win Automatic/dynamic thumb changing
I was just wondering if a couple of things were possible within Aeon nox 3.5 which is what I am running and i couldn't find with any forum searches.

Firstly is it possible to load 2 thumbs in the TV Shows section so that when a banner is needed it shows that and if you switch to a list which uses posters it would automatically show a poster, not a stretched banner? Is there a way to change the poster in 'info pane' as well as it just shows a stretched banner again?

Secondly is it possible to have more than one thumb for a film and set it to cycle through? some films have multiple awesome and very different covers/posters and I can't always decide on a favourite.

Cheers for any help.

Spoo
(2012-08-14, 18:15)stubblepoo Wrote: I was just wondering if a couple of things were possible within Aeon nox 3.5 which is what I am running and i couldn't find with any forum searches.

Firstly is it possible to load 2 thumbs in the TV Shows section so that when a banner is needed it shows that and if you switch to a list which uses posters it would automatically show a poster, not a stretched banner? Is there a way to change the poster in 'info pane' as well as it just shows a stretched banner again?

Secondly is it possible to have more than one thumb for a film and set it to cycle through? some films have multiple awesome and very different covers/posters and I can't always decide on a favourite.

Cheers for any help.

Spoo

wrong subforum...
you can use both at the same time by activating the poster.jpg and banner.jpg option in media menu -->viewtype settings. to get those images use artwork downloader add-on.
second question: no, only one poster for each movie.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
oh, sorry about wrong place.
and thanks for the help.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Automatic/dynamic thumb changing1