OS X PVR build and Mediaportal frontend
I just wanted to check to see if anyone can help troubleshoot an issue I'm having with one of the margro osx builds. It's the nightly from 06-08 I believe. I have to use a similar build due to all of my other pvr builds running 12.x alpha 3. It appears that it's unable to load a specific mediaportal file and that just causes a snowball effect.

MY LOG

*Edit: After doing more searching it appears that something went awry with that series of builds back in June.
I guess I'll have to update my install to a newer nightly and run it as a standalone database for now
I just tested pvr functionality on the newest nightly and everything is working great. However, it's 12.x alpha 5 (x64).

I have a feeling that it'll upgrade my sql database if I attach it to my setup. Guess I'll just hold out of the Margro alpha 5 Windows version.

can someone shed some light as to how, or if it's even possible, to include updated pvr files into an older version of XBMC?

I want to add the pvr section of the new working .dmg that I downloaded and put that into an older version of XBMC.
Hm, i do not undertstand, what you problem is?! You want to use an external database and that does not work or you dont want to update?
XBMC OSX/iOS/ATV2 Builds (margro): http://xbmc.picmania.org
(2012-08-20, 15:52)jayleekay Wrote: can someone shed some light as to how, or if it's even possible, to include updated pvr files into an older version of XBMC?

I want to add the pvr section of the new working .dmg that I downloaded and put that into an older version of XBMC.
that's not possible
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]
personal website: [link]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

If you like my work, please consider donating to me and/or Team XBMC.
(2012-08-20, 16:09)dushmaniac Wrote:
(2012-08-20, 15:52)jayleekay Wrote: can someone shed some light as to how, or if it's even possible, to include updated pvr files into an older version of XBMC?

that's not possible

Ok thanks.

(2012-08-20, 16:00)TheChief79 Wrote: Hm, i do not undertstand, what you problem is?! You want to use an external database and that does not work or you dont want to update?

The issue (for me) is that the Windows version of margro PVR hasn't been updated since 7-31 and is 12.x alpha 3. The same Alpha 3 version for mac isn't working PVR-wise and I've found the only working versions to be either 12.x Alpha 4 or 12.x Alpha 5 which both would update my main SQL database. So, I'm trying to stay on the OSX 12.x Alpha 3 but have the working PVR files from Alpha 4 or 5.

I'll just sit tight and wait for an updated Windows version.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PVR build and Mediaportal frontend0