[RELEASE] FurkLibrary 2 Addon
FurkLibrary 2 v1.4.0 (Monday, 26 November 2012)
(The addon is in beta)

Features
Now supports Furk My Files and Feeds
Now supports Trakt Lists
Frodo and AndroidXBMC supported
Frodo: Fixed freezes playing from Library
Eden: not suppported officially anoymore, plugin may work or not Smile
Trailers (beta)

Trakt Integration
  • User Lists (Top Movies / Criterion Collection etc.)
  • Recommended Movies
  • Trending Movies
  • Search Movies
  • Tv Show Progress
  • Recommended Shows
  • Trending Shows
  • Search Shows

What is this?
This is a plugin to scrape information from furk.net into XBMC library, also it allows to search Furk.net and scrape dirs or play files. This is my second addon so please be patient for updates / mistakes.

It also integrates with trakt.tv, imdb and more ...

It is compatible with trakt scrobbler.

What is Furk.net?
Furk.net is a free file hosting with one special feature - a BitTorrent proxy.
You can use Furk.net as a remote fully automatated BitTorrent client. Torrents can be added by .torrent files, links to them, info_hashes or even RSS feeds such as EZTV. When torrent is ready - you get direct http links and files are added into listing in this plugin. If you use RSS feeds everything is fully automated for you.

Furk.net has developed extended content verification. For every video torrent you get 9 screenshots (thumbnails and full-size), 2 audio samples for each audio stream, detailed codec info and antivirus check (by Kaspersky). Fakes are contantly detected by various filters and either are removed or marked with a warning.

Disclaimer
You must have a premium account (9 euros per month, 200GB limit) at Furk.net for this addon to function. This is my affaliate link, if you like my plugin please subscribe through this link.
I'm not in anyway related to Furk.net or its operations.

The plugin was inspired by:
IceLibrary addon, excellent addon, created by batch
Flexget, excellent tool for nzb/torrent automation
What the Furk excellent addon.

Code for movie name,tv show name, quality parsing is borrowed from Flexget.
First time setup and some search enhancement were borrowed from WTF.

How is this done?
Furk.net finished files on your account are scanned for movies and TV shows.
.strm files are creating containing information about the movies and TV show episodes. These files will be placed in appropriate subdirectories in the addon_data directory.
Movies are placed in: ".../addon_data/plugin.video.furklibraryx/movies/"
TV show episodes are placed in: ".../addon_data/plugin.video.furklibraryx/tvshows/showname/season/"
You have to add these paths XBMC video library and have their content type set.
You can change the paths through addon settings.

When a library update is executed these files will be recognized and fanart and data about the movies and TV shows are downloaded.

The .strm files are being launched as regular movie files and when they are the FurkLibrary plugin will search online and bring you the results.

Requirements:
XBMC Eden
Furk.net account
trakt.tv account

How to use the addon:

Setup the FurkLibrary addon:
Download the repository.
Choose install from zip-file in XBMC and target the downloaded file.
Configure the addon after installation.

To use the auto update feature:
Activate auto-updates in the addon settings. It will scan Furk.net and trakt.tv for Trending,Recommended movies, your watchlist shows.

To be continued...
v.1.1.8
Some search enhancements
Hi!

If I try to install from zip file the system says "unsatisfied dependencies".

And if I use the repository tells me that the plugin is not working.

Please help me alicanlakot.. Smile
Are using XBMC Eden?
I removed the dependency for Simplerdownloader in v1.1.10 --> Can you try that version?

(2012-08-18, 14:16)info29 Wrote: Hi!

If I try to install from zip file the system says "unsatisfied dependencies".

And if I use the repository tells me that the plugin is not working.

Please help me alicanlakot.. Smile

v1.1.10 Removed dependency to simple-downloader.
thank you
it work ok but need more update
Yeah tell me your ideas.

(2012-08-21, 15:22)ab1x Wrote: thank you

1- my files show only 100
need to add from my files

2- need next page @ addon

3- mark what in watchlist

and THANKS so much for this GREAT work
On the off chance that the xbmc guys remove this thread, you should move this addon over to xbmchub. I say this because xbmc no longer allows addons that facilitate piracy etc. and even though furk has legit uses im not sure which side of the border this falls on.
(2012-08-21, 20:36)alicanlakot Wrote: Yeah tell me your ideas.

(2012-08-21, 15:22)ab1x Wrote: thank you

You should have the option to show file sizes available and you should implement what the furks imdb search since its far easier to find stuff.
v.1.2.0

* trakt changes
- identify progress in trending shows
- instead of dumb Add to Library, ppl needs to add to trakt watchlist

(2012-08-22, 18:27)kalel90 Wrote: On the off chance that the xbmc guys remove this thread, you should move this addon over to xbmchub. I say this because xbmc no longer allows addons that facilitate piracy etc. and even though furk has legit uses im not sure which side of the border this falls on.
I can remove the furk related parts and tie this only to files in library, if there are complaints.
Although it started as a Furk addon, I use this to manage trakt mainly and check movies on Imdb top rentals.
vey Nice addon, though it still looks rough and not so arranged, can you add more options like file sizes? Or could you just implement this to WTF made by batch? I think that could just PERFECT it and everyone will definitely love it. Good job by the way.
v.1.2.1
* File sizes are added to on the fly searches.
thank you for this update
v.1.2.2 27 Aug 2012
* Filesize for manual searches as well
* Added rotten tomatoes
What is an "API key" for Criticker? I have registered to Criticker but I have found nothing such as an "API key".

Update: oh, now I've found it. It is the key that Criticker gives to programmers to access the site. So it's up to alicanlakot to include the key in the script. But then, why list it in user settings?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] FurkLibrary 2 Addon1