• 7(current)
Android XBMC with Diceplayer demo
-deleted-
(2012-09-07, 08:59)Ned Scott Wrote: Just to be clear, this thread is for development. It is not for users to ask for help or to ask if it will work with this or that player. If you are not a developer then please do not post here, as your post will likely be deleted.
You can now use subtitles with xbmc while using MXPlayer and SubsLauncher.

Search for SubsLauncher in Google Play
Hi,

Can't use diceplayer on a RK3066 tv, when i installed it and try to open it. Have a message :

Video Playback
Sorry, this video cannot be played.

Happen when i try to open it itself or when i try to open a mkv, avi or anything other.

Someone have a solution ? Thx
Uh, does this still work with latest nightly?
latest nightly has libstagefright, so a external player might no longer be required to have hw accelerated playback on your device (depends on the device)
(2013-08-13, 21:15)da-anda Wrote: latest nightly has libstagefright, so a external player might no longer be required to have hw accelerated playback on your device (depends on the device)

Yeah, and I got such a device lol
No one knows? Anyone got a new build with external player still working?
Don´t know where to write it, but oh well, I will try it here also, lol. Whatever I set in playercoreconfig.xml it crashes my XBMC ;( Any tips? Is there a specific version I need to use? And or could it be fixed?
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC with Diceplayer demo2