• 80(current)
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler
After upgrading to OpenElec 5.0 RC3, the plugin finally scrobbles as its supposed to, but I'm not asked to rate shows or movies after watching them. Will there be a fix for this?
@Aleksander: well the trakt.tv page is currently down for maintenance. https://twitter.com/trakt/status/548926734951645184
otherwise rating works fine (in the last couple of days) within Kodi, IMO it only takes a bit longer than usual until the Rating Dialog pops up
HTPC LibreELEC 9.0 - Xperience1080+
RPi3 LibreELEC Milhouse build - Arctic Zephyr
I was not aware that Trakt would be down tonight. Thanks for that. I'm also aware that Trakt sometimes has issues with high load and that may cause it to give an error message like that. I'll try to update to the final release of OpenElec 5.0 tonight, give it a few days and see if that helps. Smile
Trakt 2.0 has arrived Smile
Looks awesome. Just curious of trakt.tv will be upgraded to use the new api's
(2014-12-30, 11:32)slommer Wrote: Trakt 2.0 has arrived Smile
Looks awesome. Just curious of trakt.tv will be upgraded to use the new api's
i hope so Smile otherwise it's pretty useless right?
HTPC LibreELEC 9.0 - Xperience1080+
RPi3 LibreELEC Milhouse build - Arctic Zephyr
Anyone having problems with adding new episodes and movies to trakt.tv collection using the Trakt.tv plugin?
Running OpenELEC 5.0. Upgraded from OpenELEC 4.2 to 5.0 at the same time Trakt.tv updated their servers so it's a bit difficult to see if it the problem is on my side or on trakt.tv side.
I was just thinking the same (also openelec 5.0.0). But watched 2 eps on "Dec 29, 2014" with opelec 5 which are in trakt.
Found this in de kodi.log for the eps yesterday:
T:2907493440 NOTICE: [trakt] [traktAPI] traktRequest(): (4) Server Busy ({"status":"failure","error":"Trakt.tv is down for some major site and database updates. We'll be back on Monday morning (PST). Thanks for your patience, it will be worth it Smile"})

So temporary down of the database for the upgrade
As was said earlier, Trakt 2.0 has been released. So I think its safe to assume that the plugin needs to be updated to work with the new API? Hope it gets released soon though
New Trakt site looks gorgeous! Not sure if any new treats will be in the updated version for Kodi, but as of this morning username/passwords are not allowing Trakt for Kodi to login. Keeps coming back with the error message "Username/Password incorrect". Just an FYI for anyone getting the same error. Just gotta wait till it gets updated.
(2014-12-30, 16:10)atomicsunset Wrote: but as of this morning username/passwords are not allowing Trakt for Kodi to login. Keeps coming back with the error message "Username/Password incorrect". Just an FYI for anyone getting the same error. Just gotta wait till it gets updated.

Yip also getting this.
As far as I can see the old API (v1) doesn't exist anymore so sadly we have to wait until the plugin gets updated :/
Hope this will happen soon cause as of now I'm not able to watch movies / TV-Shows anymore (stupid OCD Big Grin)
My sync between movies is working (watched status at xbmc is set) but on series it does not work. It stops at 10% sync status.

What to do?

-so long
Series works here but don't get the popup anymore for the rating and no confirmation that it is sent to trakt.
But the episode is shown on trakt.tv so fine for now Smile
It's slowly starting to work. Sync is taking a long time. Trakt.tv site is picking up everything I watch on Kodi. But I've just done a re add of my Movies and TV series. Movies are reading data from trakt and marking them as watched but tv series I.e. Doctor Who which trakt knows I've watched every episode, is still stating all episodes to watch in Kodi. Also my app for TV shows (itvshows) isn't reading from trakt too so they must not have fixed any issues yet for other programs ie kodi and itvshows to read from trakt.
Yep... I take it all back..
Did a random test again and it is working for me as well Smile

Looks like the old API is still in working order

Edit:
Well "working" order isn't 100% true I guess :/
For me the "check in" works. After watching a movie/tv-show it's NOT marked as watched and as reported by slommer
there is no rating-popup (I can't even fine a way to rate via the website o.O I'm I blind?!)
  • 80(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler13