[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler
Hey guys. Hoping that someone here can help me out. I went back and forth a couple times with Justin from support at Trakt and he told me I should come here to see if I can get my problem worked out. First of all, I'm on Win7 XBMC 12.1 Frodo with Trakt add-on 2.2. Everything scrobbles fine so long as I play the media files manually, however it becomes hit or miss (more miss than anything) when I create a playlist in XBMC and play from there. It scrobbles the first file I play, and once it completes it says that I've watched that episode, however after that nothing happens even though more video files from the playlist continue to play. I enabled debug mode and tried to recreate the error. Seeing as I'm new to all this, I don't know what part of the log you need to see so I have posted the entire thing below. This was me attempting to play a playlist - the first file scrobbled fine as normal, the next one did not, the next one did, and the next two did not. Please take a look and let me know if you can find any issues that might be going on. Thanks so much!

http://paste2.org/ejNxhgJp

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - by codeseven - 2013-04-08, 02:59
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler13