[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler
(2013-05-23, 00:34)nate1280 Wrote:
(2013-05-22, 23:32)Womble1979 Wrote: First off let me say I love trakt, it's a really good service but I'm having a recurring issue with the plugin which is really doing my head in (and is the only thing stopping me getting the VIP).

After a couple of hours of watching the plugin firstly stops giving me the option to rate what I'm watching and then after about another 45 mins it stops scrobbling altogether. No matter what I do e.g. restarting or reconfiguring the plugin nothing works, the only solution is to uninstall and re-install the plugin and then re-link my facebook account.

I tried to upload my log file to xmbclogs but I keep getting a bad gateway error so I have just put the logs here: http://sdrv.ms/16QfcFZ

My setup is a Raspberry Pi running Xbian 1.0a5 and XBMC 12.1 and Trakt Plugin 2.3.0 (from github)

Took a quick look through your log.

I see your minimum viewing percentage is set at 20%, meaning if you've watched 12 minutes or more of a 60 minute file, it will attempt to scrobble it.

Some of your TV shows (NCIS, Warehouse 13, NCIS: LA) are missing tvdb ids, which is causing the rating dialog to not appear.

Quite a lengthy log, don't gett to see this much data very often (outside of my own logs), taken me a while to trace through it.

I do see an error (line 8538), will look into this, but doesn't cause the plugin to crash.

I can see near the end why its not scrobbling, well, a theory, will need to look into it. Around lines 9511 to 9532 is where the confusion happens. Going to look into it once I've finished up something else I'm working on.

Yeah I do have that set quite short, because I can tell if I will like a show within a few mins and I don't usually go back (too much to watch).

Its strange those shows don't have TVDB ID's, those specific shows have been in my XBMC library for a while. I know that there is show ID's in the sickbeard DB, but I will double check tomorrow in the MySQL XBMC DB. I do get the issue though on a few shows (doesn't appear to be any pattern) and I'm pretty safe in saying that 99% of my shows are added through Sickbeard and it creates all the info for XBMC to import.

Thought it would be best just to give you the full log because its been happening on and off for a while, I knew it would be a while to get through it but its appreciated.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - by Womble1979 - 2013-05-23, 03:10
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler13