[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler
@dickalan,

For tagging support being extended to view/manage your library collection, this is already done by syncing your xbmc library with trakt.tv, same with seen/play counts. This manage feature was really meant for a quick way to edit your custom lists/watchlist within XBMC. Any advanced editing should probably be done on the trakt.tv website just because the sheer amount of information one might have to wade through. So the manage feature in the tagging won't be extended to support this.

For the custom actions, they can be used in either keymaps or skins or both if you want. I never tried editing a skin (not very good at making skins) to use them so I don't have an example of this, but ezechiel1917 provided a good starting point. You could also always ask for these custom actions to be integrated into your favourite skin, or for a mod to your skin to utilize them.

@MeMeMe,

Not sure why you're getting that error, I've never seen it before. The only thing that comes to mind (based on the line it errors at) is there's a problem with your XBMC, try updating to 12.2 to see if it resolves itself. Can you post anymore details about your setup?

@saarth

Looking through your log, if its not scrobbling Utopia (2013) its because your XBMC metadata is malformed. Your XBMC library data does not have a tvdb id associated with the show, so the scrobble is falling back to a title search, and Utopia (2013) does not exist on trakt.tv (its actually just called Utopia).

----

And finally, this isn't directed at anyone in particular, but, if you run into any issues, log files! we need them to help resolve any issues. Without them, nothing can't be done, I haven't been able to refine my mental abilities to interface with your PC to retrieve the required information Wink so you'll need to post them for me (or others).
Intel i3 NUC | Windows 8.1 | Kodi Helix | Arctic: Zephyr

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - by nate1280 - 2013-07-05, 02:41
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler13