[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler
(2013-07-12, 18:24)asturnauta Wrote: nate1280 Yes, the error always happend. Indeed, on trackt.tv i have no synced movies.

How can i try the fix?, Have i to download the script on github?

I can see the pull request on github, but i don´t know how github works,

I am goint to download the script using the option "Download Zip" on github and copy all donwloaded files to the script folder on userdata folder.

Is this right?

I am going to try and post the new log file.

If this is wrong, please tell me what i have to do.

Thanks.

Yes you'll need to download the script from github, you can either use git to pull in changes, or if you're not using git, you can directly download the script with the changes via https://github.com/nate1280/script.trakt...atures.zip that link will download a zip of my branch that has the changes.

Take note the folder it extracts to will be different (script.trakt-fixes_and_features), so make sure you move files to where they should be or rename the folder.

If this error has always happened for you (with all versions?), its odd this error isn't happening for everyone then, I've been syncing movies all morning and I've yet to get a bad json response, its happily updating seen counts; so this leads me to believe there is something going on server side, what tho, I'm not sure until this fix is tried.
Intel i3 NUC | Windows 8.1 | Kodi Helix | Arctic: Zephyr

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - by nate1280 - 2013-07-12, 18:29
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler13