[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler
(2013-07-12, 19:14)fernandovg Wrote:
(2013-07-10, 20:49)ezechiel1917 Wrote: (...)
What I think that might be done as an alternative to improve users experience with these new features is GUI dialog which you would call with new specific action and it would allow to select every action possible depending where you would call it from.
For example when you call this action from selected movie it could display something like:
Code:
Prometheus (2012) - Available trakt.tv actions:
------------------------------------------------------------------
[Manage lists of this movie]
[Add to watchlist] / [Remove from watchlist]
[Rate this movie]
[Manage all lists]
[Update all tags]
[Synchronize collection]

If called from non movie/tvshow/episode... it would display
Code:
Available trakt.tv actions:
[Manage all lists]
[Update all tags]
[Synchronize collection]

It's basically the same which you currently map to keys/add to skin but it would reduce number of currently needed actions from users perspective to only one.

nate, is this possible?

I took a quick look at this, and, I think it can be done, it just won't really be tidy.

Quick code I came up with, is a dialog I have all the buttons on and I essentially re-arrange the buttons and show only those that are needed, and finally adjusting the background image to make it look like a smaller dialog. But, I won't be able to keep the dialog centered, as it seems there's no way to adjust the dialogs position using python code, so while it will stay centered horizontally, it won't stay centered vertically depending on how many buttons are visible.

If this is something that's desired, I can keep working on it.
Intel i3 NUC | Windows 8.1 | Kodi Helix | Arctic: Zephyr

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - by nate1280 - 2013-07-15, 02:55
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler13