[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler
@bladel and @soder I'm pretty sure I know whats going on with your errors, its having problems converting to unicode, based on the errors, its actually happening within the simplejson code itself and the only common theme is openelec. I've done some reading and it seems this has cropped up before, not really sure why. When I have some free time I'll look into possible work arounds, I have 1 or 2 in mind just need the time to implement them. Also if either of you use the sqlite DBs for your data, it would help immensely if I could somehow get a copy of your video database, or if you use mysql a dump of your myvideo75 database. Having this would help debugging a lot, so I'd have known data that can cause the issue.

@mikelykzit not really sure whats going on in your case, it almost seems the rating dialog is becoming stuck. Do you encounter this if you disable rating episodes? Tthis is where it seems to stall, hang, well, tbh, i have no idea what its doing that would make it just stop like that without crashing.
Intel i3 NUC | Windows 8.1 | Kodi Helix | Arctic: Zephyr

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - by nate1280 - 2013-10-19, 03:13
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler13