[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler
(2013-12-18, 18:56)nate1280 Wrote: At the start of the first video played each session <- does this mean you power up your HTPC (either from stand by, or cold boot), play a video, it stutters, stop it, play same video its fine, stop it, play another video its fine, etc? Or each and every video that's played for the first time it happens? Just want to make sure I have this part clear. Also, if you're using stand by, does it also happen on cold boot, or vice-versa? Or even just restarting XBMC, and the same scenarios.

If its the first part, if you leave the machine for a few minutes (5-10mins, i know 10 is extreme but just a test case scenario) to let it do whatever it does when it starts up then try to play something, does it happen?

Also, trakt has nothing to do with music, it ignores everything but videos. So if its happening with music playback as well its possible its something deeper (it just so happens that trakt brings out it).

If it turns out there is a bug somewhere, I'll fix it, just having a really hard time reproducing this on my end to aid in debugging.

For those having the issue, maybe post full setailed specs? Machine used, OS, xbmc build, driver levels (for graphics card), etc? See if there's a common denominator amongst them.

Hi, well the choppy video is there for any file played. As you say, i stop it, and start again, and there is no stuttering at all. To me it does not matter if i do a cold boot or resume from standby, it stutters. in my search of the problem here, i have let the machine work through everything pending for at least 10 minutes, but it stutters still at first play. As written before, I went back to 2.1.0 of trakt, and there is no trace of the problem. I have another , newer and more powerful, asrock, with the exact same config - win7, xbmc 12.2 configured the same, and here it works with latest version of trakt without stuttering. My older Asrock have worked fine with trakt before, but I guess it was in some update after 2.1 where this stuttering started. So, Im pretty convinced it has to do with the trakt plugin, I have verifyed it as good as I can with going back and forward between version 2.1.0 and 2.3.1, and the problems always disappear on 2.1 (which is the only older version i have at hand) Thanks for looking into this, I always like to have the latest versions, if possible.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - by zebulon35 - 2014-02-02, 14:46
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler13