[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler
Is anyone else seeing failures to scrobble PVR recordings? I've installed Gotham and the TV Series and Movies scrobble OK. If I play a recording from the PVR, the plugin seems to crash. In the log I see:
Code:
11:41:08 T:5048   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.TypeError'>
                                            Error Contents: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '__getitem__'
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "d:\Users\JB\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.trakt-master\default.py", line 13, in <module>
                                                traktService().run()
                                              File "d:\Users\JB\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.trakt-master\service.py", line 146, in run
                                                self._dispatch(data)
                                              File "d:\Users\JB\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.trakt-master\service.py", line 42, in _dispatch
                                                self.scrobbler.playbackStarted(data)
                                              File "d:\Users\JB\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.trakt-master\scrobbler.py", line 140, in playbackStarted
                                                tvdb_id = self.curVideoInfo['tvdb_id']
                                            TypeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '__getitem__'
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

I've imported all the PVR recordings into the Video library so Trakt can find the series info and this has worked in the past.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - by jeffski10 - 2014-04-13, 12:48
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler13