• 81(current)
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler
(2014-12-30, 23:40)slommer Wrote: Series works here but don't get the popup anymore for the rating and no confirmation that it is sent to trakt.
But the episode is shown on trakt.tv so fine for now Smile

Yes I can confirm to have this problem too...
Can't get trakt.tv Kodi add-on to work ...see error log below... thank you

Your debug xbmc.log: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=388427
here is the line in my log:

[trakt] [traktAPI] traktRequest(): (0) Server Busy ({"status":"failure","error":"server is over capacity"})

everytime i try to sync my series, movies are working...
(2014-12-31, 14:49)thechosen2k Wrote: here is the line in my log:

[trakt] [traktAPI] traktRequest(): (0) Server Busy ({"status":"failure","error":"server is over capacity"})

everytime i try to sync my series, movies are working...

I have exactly the same error.

Movies is working tv shows not.
Neither movies or tv shows are working for me, Trakt.tv applications doesn't even register xbmc

Help!

Thanks

Lou.
Same with the Plex add-on. I can scrobble but not sync. Add-on needs to be updated
(2014-12-31, 02:14)Tadly Wrote: Yep... I take it all back..
Did a random test again and it is working for me as well Smile

Looks like the old API is still in working order

Edit:
Well "working" order isn't 100% true I guess :/
For me the "check in" works. After watching a movie/tv-show it's NOT marked as watched and as reported by slommer
there is no rating-popup (I can't even fine a way to rate via the website o.O I'm I blind?!)

They updated because their old servers were getting hammered too hard by their old code. Not everything is implemented, and they are making quick progress getting things implemented. One thing that is still missing is custom lists. They have not been migrated over to the new servers yet.

I think I read that the old API is going stick around for a while, but good luck getting it work because of the server issues.
Pretty sure we need a brand new app now.. and i literally just started using track.tv
Trakt changed their website and so this one is broken for now until it's fixed i like the new site design by the way
Yeah, Me, Myself, and I, The Three Musketeers
Is the rating dead for you guys as well and not just for me?
Asus s1-at5nm10e - Netgear READY NAS 102 - Wired -
-Receiver Pioneer VSX-529-K - ASUS RT-AC58U - USB HDD connected Seagate - SONY BRAVIA KDL-55W955B - Netgear ReadyNAS 102
Yes it's dead on my side. Waiting for an update.
Yeah their new website looks good but is not more than a beta.
Hope it's up an running again soon.
Asus s1-at5nm10e - Netgear READY NAS 102 - Wired -
-Receiver Pioneer VSX-529-K - ASUS RT-AC58U - USB HDD connected Seagate - SONY BRAVIA KDL-55W955B - Netgear ReadyNAS 102
Me too, hope it's fixed in time
Yeah, Me, Myself, and I, The Three Musketeers
This can't come soon enough! Frustrating me having my watched episodes miss matched!
  • 81(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler13