[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler
(2015-01-25, 22:38)darzur Wrote:
(2015-01-25, 22:32)Razze Wrote: Are you mixing up scrobble and watched?
You start to scrobble when your watching anything in the best case from the first minute.
It automatically gets marked as watched by trakt if you watch 80% (changed in v2)

Didn't know that. So in my case it wasn't scrobbled (see my log) nor marked as watched. I've changed threshold to 70% so maybe thats a problem.

probably a timeout
that setting is not supported anymore and doesn't change a thing

(2015-01-25, 23:20)S7eele Wrote:
(2015-01-25, 23:07)darzur Wrote:
(2015-01-25, 22:51)S7eele Wrote: @darzur many kodi add-ons provide the ability to add items to your kodi library, in many/most cases this is done by creating a file with a .strm extension in a directory generally specified in the add-ons settings, the .strm file contains the details regarding location of the media so kodi can play it, the directory is then added to those that are read by kodi when creating or updating the library, in this particular discussion the file u played from ur nfs mounted drive would b cosidered a 'local' file or library item

I see now but it was a local file in local library. Tried to scrobble it again without success. I have to clarify that I'm on OE test builds from Milhouse as it may be important.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=211501
it could b something related to nfs as well, im using smb to share some files and its working but its a different protocol (similar but completely different, lol), ill look through your logs but im not a developer and certainly dont consider myself a kodi expert so dont hold your breath, not sure how much time razze has to spend on these details given development work but im sure he will respond, with that said i think its important to remember that its in the -dev branch for a reason, its under development lol

nfs is working, thats what I'm using most of the time.
somebody already mentioned kodi 15 breaking the addon (as 13.X does) :/

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - by Razze - 2015-01-25, 23:35
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler13