[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler
(2015-01-30, 16:56)RavRob Wrote:
(2015-01-30, 16:31)mularj Wrote:
(2015-01-28, 22:08)RavRob Wrote: I am having an issue with the latest dev release (from a few minutes ago) but it seems it has been going on a while. I just never picked up on that until now.

Everytime I run Trakt addon it syncs well on movies and tv shows but the movies keep adding the same movies playcount over and over to Trakt.tv
I says so in the text displayed by trakt addon (5 movie(s) playcount will be added to trakt) and when I looked at my history it shows the same 5 movies added over and over to trakt.tv playcount

Anyone can confirm this is also happening to them?

Thanks

I have been seeing the same behaviour. My history on trakt has been growing by 1000 PAGES a day since installing script.trakt-dev. Its as though it keeps syncing every watched item in my xbmc database over and over.

I fixed this issue. It seems the old addon didn't get completely removed when I installed the newest Dev build and acted like an older copy. I removed all traces of the addon from my machine, NOT just uninstalled it, I phycically removed all traces. Rebooted, and re-instaled the newest build. Then went to Trakt.tv and removed all watched status for all shows that were added. Also go to your library in Kodi and mark as Un-Watched all of the shows that were added multiple times in Trakt.tv

To get trakt and razee's add-on to work I already did delete the add-on folder and the userdata\addon_data folder, then installed from scratch. Its up to 12,000 pages of history. Not sure how I can delete that easily......it would take a month of clicking. I have 500 TV series with 40,000+ episodes and 3000 movies in my collection. The cleanup you suggest isn't possible for me. I'm so frustrated with what happened with trakt I feel like just sh!tcanning the whole mess. I wonder if I nuke my account if I can recreate it and it would be blank.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - by mularj - 2015-01-31, 16:36
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler13