[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler
(2015-02-02, 22:43)Win a 2 Wrote:
(2015-02-02, 21:28)RavRob Wrote:
(2015-02-02, 17:01)mularj Wrote: Hi. I still don't get it. I've blown away my trakt account, nuked the add-on and add-on data.... re-installed from razzee;s dev branch of the add-on... but it just loops through my library over and over creating thousands of pages of history in my trakt account. 2000 new pages of history every day... apparently every day I watch my entire library !!!

My only other option is to blow away my XBMC SQL database, but frankly that option scares the hell out of me. It takes two days to import everything....not to mention my SQL database is my only known good copy of all my watched flags so I'd lose all that. I also find it difficult to believe that my SQL DB is the source of the problem when it is trakt and the trakt add-on that has changed, not my DB.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

I had a similar issue. My fix was to go to the folders where Trakt is installed and remove all traces before installing a new dev build. I do that everytime I install a new build for now until a stable build is released. Not removing traces caused me all sorts of issues that were fixed by removing trakt folders. Note, this is not just uninstalling, you need to physically remove traces.

Is that really need?
/userdata/addon_data/script.trakt contains only two files on my system:
1. queue.db - empty database with 2 tables
2. settings.xml - settings from the addonmenu

I had nothing but problems before I started doing that.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - by RavRob - 2015-02-02, 23:04
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler13