[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler
(2015-02-04, 23:11)S7eele Wrote:
(2015-02-04, 22:36)dkplayaclub Wrote: I think a new thread should be started, like was done for the new YouTube addon.
im not a moderator and not sure what other reasons u might have for the start of a new thread but for the sake of clarity alone it might b good to at least update the first post with a current status? thats been mentioned before and it may b more appropriate since it is still the same add-on, @Razze has given it a new version number which leads me to believe he is probably thinking the same way, its just a new iteration of the same add-on created by @rectifyer, not sure if its reached that complete re-write stage yet (lol)

anyway, not knowing exactly what the goals of starting a new thread are its hard to say which way is better, just thought id toss out another option and see if perhaps @martinj has some input on the matter

In fact it was my plan to update the old addon, but I'm not that sure anymore, as some people are experiencing weird errors, when they don't delete their settings before installing the new version. Would be pretty bad to have this problem when we push it to everybody.

(2015-02-04, 23:41)shedrock Wrote: After I watch a movie and rate it, the rating is not submitted to trakt. Is this a known issue at the moment?

It's known for 2.3.2 and older

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - by Razze - 2015-02-05, 00:11
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler13