[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler
(2015-02-10, 15:23)Piers Wrote:
(2015-02-10, 15:19)Razze Wrote:
(2015-02-10, 15:12)Piers Wrote: Thank you Smile Obviously going from 720->1080 means I had to re-do all the positions and widths. The default behaviour of the add-on I like, however.

As for the ratings, I can do it but I don't like the idea - to me being able to go from 1 to 10 without having to press the button nine times is good Tongue

Maybe we should do a 1080 version in the addon? So other skinners don't have to redo the values?
I'm not skilled with graphics, but I like the idea

I'm happy to create a generic version for 1920x1080, although it won't include some skin-specific items such as the background fade you see above.

As far as switching between the two versions goes... I'm not really sure - guessing that's something you'd add into the core script?

Or it might be easier to remake the current 720, keeping it as 720, but just doing a texture change so it's more modern. Although the current version matches with Confluence, there's no reason why it has to - it could be a trakt-specific style (I could incorporate the style idea from the trakt website).

Just an idea.

Would have thought kodi automatically chooses the correct and falls back if there is no correct?
So we would need a 1080i directory in the same path as the 720p.

I like the idea of a modern one, but I also like that it matches with confluence (even if I'm not using it)
But it would probably be better to have a trakt specific one, because it will fit better for most skins

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - by Razze - 2015-02-10, 15:30
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler13