• 125(current)
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler
(2015-02-13, 03:04)Razze Wrote: No eta.

Feels like I got the last sync bug that I know of squashed. Probably should do some more refactorings.
glad to see that, ive been assuming this was your stance but glad i have something from you that i can refer people to, dont have to tell you how often the question gets asked Confused lol
I don't see much wrong with my log but I am not even sure what I am looking for. This is still about Trakt not capturing the Flash (any episodes)
Code:
http://pastebin.com/9DncjdRU

Tx for looking
(2015-02-13, 04:06)komplex Wrote:
Code:
01:49:29 T:13972  NOTICE: [trakt] getEpisodeDetailsFromKodi(): {u'episodedetails': {u'tvshowid': 50, u'episode': 13, u'uniqueid': {u'unknown': u''}, u'season': 1, u'episodeid': 401, u'label': u'The Nuclear Man', u'file': u'D:\\TV\\The Flash (2014)\\Season 01\\The Flash (2014) - S01E13 - The Nuclear Man.mkv', u'playcount': 0, u'showtitle': u'The Flash (2014)'}}
01:49:29 T:13972  NOTICE: [trakt] getShowDetailsFromKodi(): {u'tvshowdetails': {u'imdbnumber': u'279121', u'tvshowid': 50, u'year': 2014, u'label': u'The Flash (2014)'}}
01:49:29 T:13972  NOTICE: [trakt] EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'TypeError'>
                                            Error Contents: ('kodiRpcToTraktMediaObject() takes exactly 3 arguments (2 given)',)
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Wes\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\service.py", line 38, in _dispatch
                                                self.scrobbler.playbackStarted(data)
                                              File "C:\Users\Wes\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\scrobbler.py", line 121, in playbackStarted
                                                self.curVideoInfo = utilities.kodiRpcToTraktMediaObject('episode', episodeDetailsKodi)
                                            TypeError: kodiRpcToTraktMediaObject() takes exactly 3 arguments (2 given)
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

That's what happening right now with the latest dev branch

should be fixed, let's please use github for all issues. thanks.

(2015-02-13, 05:03)RavRob Wrote: I don't see much wrong with my log but I am not even sure what I am looking for. This is still about Trakt not capturing the Flash (any episodes)
Code:

Tx for looking

so is this a strm? could you dump the self.curVideoInfo at the beginning of __scrobble and repost the log?
(2015-02-13, 03:04)Razze Wrote: No eta.

Feels like I got the last sync bug that I know of squashed. Probably should do some more refactorings.

Thanks for all the hard work Big Grin
is anybody using the addon with facebook scrobble activated? anyone having problems? had a report about it doing multiple posts, but there is no reason it should do that and I'm not sure how reliable the user reporting this is.

(2015-02-12, 23:05)Piers Wrote: @Razze - I'm happy for people to use the xml/images as long as a nod/credit is added somewhere Smile

Are you adding an option for an alternative skin? If I'll make a darker version of the existing theme. The xml would stay the same, so it would just be another texture set.

heres the nod/credit for your window itself https://github.com/Razzeee/script.trakt/...log.txt#L2
but are you using a github repo for your skin? would be cool to mention it as a blueprint for replacing the dialog

I'm not sure how we can change the texture set without using a different xml.

(2015-02-12, 23:12)S7eele Wrote:
(2015-02-12, 23:05)Piers Wrote: @Razze - I'm happy for people to use the xml/images as long as a nod/credit is added somewhere Smile

Are you adding an option for an alternative skin? If I'll make a darker version of the existing theme. The xml would stay the same, so it would just be another texture set.
a thought, for now could it just be an option between original and new, sorry if im taking things out of scope @Razze

sorry, not gonna do this
I've completed the italian translation to 100% Wink no revision BTW...

Yesterday I've tryied to install the master 3.0.0 but I failed to see it in my addon list... I must have missed something, do I need to first remove the 2.3.1?
(2015-02-13, 11:55)Jean85 Wrote: I've completed the italian translation to 100% Wink no revision BTW...

Yesterday I've tryied to install the master 3.0.0 but I failed to see it in my addon list... I must have missed something, do I need to first remove the 2.3.1?

Yes, you have to remove it first.
But be careful as we're still testing.
(2015-02-13, 05:03)RavRob Wrote: I don't see much wrong with my log but I am not even sure what I am looking for. This is still about Trakt not capturing the Flash (any episodes)
Code:

Tx for looking

so you are watching from genesis,genesis have its own trakt client,i watched from local file,trakt addon doesn't scrobble from genesis addon
(2015-02-13, 12:44)leo06 Wrote:
Code:

Tx for looking

so you are watching from genesis,genesis have its own trakt client,i watched from local file,trakt addon doesn't scrobble from genesis addon

it does as far as I know.

keep the forum rules in mind, please don't talk about these addons.
(2015-02-13, 11:34)Razze Wrote: is anybody using the addon with facebook scrobble activated? anyone having problems? had a report about it doing multiple posts, but there is no reason it should do that and I'm not sure how reliable the user reporting this is.

heres the nod/credit for your window itself https://github.com/Razzeee/script.trakt/...log.txt#L2
but are you using a github repo for your skin? would be cool to mention it as a blueprint for replacing the dialog

(2015-02-12, 23:12)S7eele Wrote:

a thought, for now could it just be an option between original and new, sorry if im taking things out of scope @Razze

sorry, not gonna do this

You don't need to add a credit Tongue

I'm not too familiar with skinning for add-ons, but on a skin it's matter of having:

/720 or 1080(or other choices)/*.xml
/media/*.png/images
and then to add another theme:
/themes/themename/*.png <- when submitted to the repo this gets turned into another xbt file placed inside the /media/ directory. ronie has always been helpful, maybe if he checks or another developer or skinner is here they might be able to say whether or not that's possible for an add-on.

When you asked about 'another repo' - what did you mean?
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
(2015-02-13, 13:17)Piers Wrote:
(2015-02-13, 11:34)Razze Wrote: is anybody using the addon with facebook scrobble activated? anyone having problems? had a report about it doing multiple posts, but there is no reason it should do that and I'm not sure how reliable the user reporting this is.

(2015-02-12, 23:12)S7eele Wrote: a thought, for now could it just be an option between original and new, sorry if im taking things out of scope @Razze

sorry, not gonna do this

I'm not too familiar with skinning for add-ons, but on a skin it's matter of having:

/media/*.png/images
/themes/themename/*.png <- when submitted to the repo this gets turned into another xbt file placed inside the /media/ directory. ronie has always been helpful, maybe if he checks or another developer or skinner is here they might be able to say whether or not that's possible for an add-on.

I'm talking about skins. So I was asking if yours is already online somewhere where somebody who wants to do a skin could look into it if he has questions/is new to this.
I would add an explanation and link to the readme then.
No tagging/list support (ability to create tags from trakt.tv lists, watchlists and ratings) anymore ?
(2015-02-13, 12:44)leo06 Wrote:
Code:

Tx for looking

It does for everything else but the flash
(2015-02-13, 13:31)Razze Wrote:
(2015-02-13, 13:17)Piers Wrote:

sorry, not gonna do this

/media/*.png/images

I'm talking about skins. So I was asking if yours is already online somewhere where somebody who wants to do a skin could look into it if he has questions/is new to this.

my github is here: https://github.com/vonH Smile

1080XF -> Helix branch
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
(2015-02-13, 14:46)Tomislawww Wrote: No tagging/list support (ability to create tags from trakt.tv lists, watchlists and ratings) anymore ?

Not in the initial 3.0.0 release. As most people seem to care most about scrobble and sync and I want to get that out asap.
Contextmenus are gone too. Can't really say much about these as I never used them and don't really know what they did.

(2015-02-13, 16:45)Piers Wrote:
(2015-02-13, 13:31)Razze Wrote:
(2015-02-13, 13:17)Piers Wrote: You don't need to add a credit Tongue

/media/*.png/images

my github is here: https://github.com/vonH Smile

1080XF -> Helix branch

How could I miss that? Big Grin
Not really sure how to write a guide for skinners :/
  • 125(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler13