[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler
i created a new post so it doesnt get missed, im testing freakazoid and it is indeed problematic, playing episode 1 actually shows episodes 1-3 but as im guessing you suspected trakt only registered the playing and rating of episode 1, when episode 2 is played it actually displayed 28 - 31 and trakt registered the playing and rating of only episode 2

and now i realize i may not be much help here as i dont think i have any shows of this type on local media, the freakazoid test was using .strm files, not sure if its valid or not, i will look for local media files

update - i have been able to recreate the timing issues i described earlier on various episodes and movies so it has nothing to do with multipart anything, just happened to notice it because i had trakt website up and continually refreshed while i was testing, it appears to have something to do with using the progress bar in kodi to rewind or fast forward, using the + or - button (left or right on dpad) seemed to update the progress on the occasions that using the mouse (touchpad) to select a point on the kodi progress bar didnt, i can open a github issue and provide more detail and logs if necessary, just let me know how you want to proceed, it isnt really hurting anything afaik

i couldnt think of any movies that fell into the multi-part category, i tested grindhouse but its more of a double feature and i dont think thats the same, i will continue looking

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - by S7eele - 2015-02-14, 04:42
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler13