[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler
(2015-02-17, 19:03)claytow Wrote:
(2015-02-17, 08:53)claytow Wrote:
(2015-02-16, 22:50)claytow Wrote: Hi guys, been using the Dev branch successfully and all seems to be ok except I cannot get the ratings box to appear after any tv episode has finished. Marking watched is 50/50 at beat but I realise lots are having that issue.
I tried Piers VonH github version and that brought up a ratings box, but then it failed to submit any rating I input.
Cane I do anything to get the ratings box to come up under the Razee dev branch?
Thanks

Razze Wrote:Are you sure you enabled it in the settings? Should work fine, might take a moment, if the trakt api is having heavy load. Could only tell you if you provide a logfile (see github readme on debugging)
If you do provide it in an github issue please!

Thanks Razze, I'm sure ratings is enabled but will check, sorry am new to this but found how to do logfiles so will endeavour to re-create and get a log file. Can find any help on raising a Github issue though, can someone point me to an instruction please?
Thanks

I will also mention that the way I am updating the Dev branches each time is to go to Trakt addon and uninstall it, then wipe all evidence of trakt in kodi addons and userdata and then installing new dev branch from zip file that I SCP over to my Pi. Should mention here running latest Openelec 5.0.3 on a Pi 2 with Kodi 14.1 if that makes any difference.
Is this the correct procedure? or should I be doing something else. I am then putting in my credentials and setting up the addon as I need to with the rate TV program and movie ticked.

Ok think I have solved it. I was using Piers 1080XF skin and it wouldnt work with that and Razzee's dev branch. It did work though when I used 1080XF and VonH version so im guessing thats why. With my skin back at confluence i have watched 2 episodes and the box has popped up twice and rated twice successfully. Sorry to waste peoples time.

Woah, hold on. The current stable 1080XF has no issue with trakt. The testing version now has the trakt ratings integrated. Also really don't use my version - it's only for default trakt add-on skin changes.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - by Piers - 2015-02-18, 02:29
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler13