[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler
(2015-02-19, 17:05)Xelloss Wrote:
(2013-02-06, 09:13)rectifyer Wrote: Yeah that is probably it. It's fine to fail the first episode_tvdb_id check, but if the season/episode don't match on trakt then that will fail too. I think you're right that its using animedb's absolute ordering which doesn't match.

Hi, I refer to a very old post to explain my problem/request.
My library is splitted between TV Shows and Anime. The anime part uses AniDb Mod Scraper, which stores a different id (anidb id) for the show. This way the Trakt addon cannot match anything with its library.

By the way, should I choose to store the tvdb id when scraping my library with anidb Mod (which is possible), the result would be that "Show A" and "Show B" which are different shows on anidb but a single show on tvdb (season 1 and 2), would have the same id.
The consequence would be that all episodes from Show A would be scrobbled fine, but all the episodes from Show B would be again scrobbled like episodes from season 1, overwriting Show A.

Now, there is a complete xml file mantained by the developers of the scraper and the community (https://raw.github.com/ScudLee/anime-lis...t-full.xml) which lists, for every anidb id, the corresponding tvdb id and season.
I can see how this is absolutely not prioritary, but I would like the developer to consider to implement a feature in this nice addon to have, when tvdb id is not matched, the scrobbler to check that list to bypass enterely the issue and link the show to the correct entry on trakt.
Today I decided to send this feature request both here and in the Artwork Downloader addon topic, since both addons are the only things I miss from my experience when watching anime instead of tv shows.
Thank you very much.

Actually it should work if you let it write the tvdbID at least if they refere to the episodeId.
Would probably need some testing, but from the top of my head it seems like it should work.
At least for scrobble and ratings

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - by Razze - 2015-02-19, 17:17
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler13