• 143(current)
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler
(2015-02-22, 18:26)virus Wrote: Oho...
Well, thanks.

Have to find another way to transfer this seen list from old to knew xbmc...
why don't you try the testing release from the GitHub mentioned in the first post?
HTPC LibreELEC 9.0 - Xperience1080+
RPi3 LibreELEC Milhouse build - Arctic Zephyr
you can also use the built in export function
http://kodi.wiki/view/Import-export_library
so go export everything from your old system (i prefer seperate files beside all the media) and then add:
Code:
<advancedsettings>
     <videolibrary>
          <importwatchedstate>true</importwatchedstate>
     </videolibrary>
</advancedsettings>
to advancedsettings.xml and then import all your library!!

this will get watched status and also store all the data on beside the media, making it so you dont have to redownload everything each time also
Just use texturecache script to backup watch status on a file and then restore using same script
Image Image
does texturecache work when the filesystem changes tho? like mount point and location of media will be changing on his new system
Well, thanks.

Try WatchedList
http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:WatchedList
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=164652 Smile
On Kodi 14.2 Beta, Trakt plugin kills video playback.
Whenever I play a video file, screen turns black and my system is unresponsive (a Cubox-i running XBian). When I disable trakt addon, same issue. When I uninstall trakt, all works fine.

Also, after a clean install and library scan, Trakt only synced the watched status of Movies, not the TV Shows Sad

Are these all known issues? Otherwise I can reproduce and post log files.
So there is a playback sync branch on github, movie playback sync should work. Not really sure how accurate the playback gets set, thats something we need to try, haven't had time for that.
Anyway feedback would be nice, but be safe and don't kill your kodi playback progress if you still need it.

(2015-02-22, 20:59)zilexa Wrote: On Kodi 14.2 Beta, Trakt plugin kills video playback.
Whenever I play a video file, screen turns black and my system is unresponsive (a Cubox-i running XBian). When I disable trakt addon, same issue. When I uninstall trakt, all works fine.

Also, after a clean install and library scan, Trakt only synced the watched status of Movies, not the TV Shows Sad

Nothing of that is known of.
But it's probably not a script.trakt issue with 14.2 beta.
Razze,

I installed the dev version a few days ago.
I have no more issues that I cant live with.

I only noticed one weird behaviour though: i just uploaded the 1st season of Bosch, episodes 2 to 10.
It shows as if I had uploaded episodes 2 to 5 on february 13th, and the last 5 today.

Like I said, nothing i cant live with.
Great job to get it working Smile
(2015-02-22, 21:38)Razze Wrote: So there is a playback sync branch on github, movie playback sync should work. Not really sure how accurate the playback gets set, thats something we need to try, haven't had time for that.
Anyway feedback would be nice, but be safe and don't kill your kodi playback progress if you still need it.

(2015-02-22, 20:59)zilexa Wrote: On Kodi 14.2 Beta, Trakt plugin kills video playback.

Nothing of that is known of.
But it's probably not a script.trakt issue with 14.2 beta.
will begin testing movie playback progress and provide feedback as appropriate
Well blow me down!!

Everything has started working over the weekend.

Huh?
Any ideas when the dev versions will finalise? I realise some good work is being done in the thread but I'm happy to just wait until something solid gets worked out, be it in the plugin or if trakt themselves fix their API (I don't care either way)
I'm still using the original version, what I've watched and rated works fine, just library stopped updating a month or two ago.
(2015-02-22, 20:06)Win a 2 Wrote:
Well, thanks.

Try WatchedList
http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:WatchedList
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=164652 Smile

Worked with watched.states (after going thru the dependencies error. TIL it's bad to zip with a mac O_o).

Thanks a lot !!
(2015-02-22, 22:41)KaizokuLuffy Wrote: Razze,

I installed the dev version a few days ago.
I have no more issues that I cant live with.

I only noticed one weird behaviour though: i just uploaded the 1st season of Bosch, episodes 2 to 10.
It shows as if I had uploaded episodes 2 to 5 on february 13th, and the last 5 today.

Like I said, nothing i cant live with.
Great job to get it working Smile

Collection or watched?
Can you check the modification date on all 8 episodes and verify that they are all from today?
Then remove them from trakt and sync again.

(2015-02-22, 23:30)AbRASiON Wrote: Any ideas when the dev versions will finalise? I realise some good work is being done in the thread but I'm happy to just wait until something solid gets worked out, be it in the plugin or if trakt themselves fix their API (I don't care either way)
I'm still using the original version, what I've watched and rated works fine, just library stopped updating a month or two ago.

Just waiting for a sync of the transiflex translations. Italian is broken at the moment, whenever the kodi team is syncing we should be ready to go.
New to this forum guys, so thanks in advance for your patience and help. I have installed the new version 3 of Trakt from Github on my PC with KODI 14 works a treat, however on my Intel Nuc with Kodi installed I am not able to enable SIX in add-on libraries as it does not show up, requests is fine and enabled.

Is there a certain repo that needs to be installed for SIX or what can I do to get this within the Add-on library.

PS Great work Razze. Angel
edit - disregard pls
  • 143(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler13