[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler
(2015-02-24, 11:05)Razze Wrote:
(2015-02-24, 04:36)smakovits Wrote: so, um, what happens if xbmc has the right show data, but when scrobbled trakt.tv has the wrong show?

this should be pretty much impossible if your using the tvdb scrapper, if you are feel free to head over to github and open an issue on the problem would be nice if you could provide the name of the show and episode too

Well, the show is Prime Suspect. There is a 2011 (US) version and XBMC had the 1991 version originally, so removed it from the library, added the nfo file with the correct tvdb version and updated. So XBMC itself has the right information now, but trakt does not. Therefore, I am assuming the issue is that from my original scrobbling, with the wrong version, it was added to trakt. However, now when I scrobble the data again, it does not update/change what is on trakt. I am assuming trakt says, oh, prime suspect, I have that...and then completely ignores the tvdb ID. I have no idea and this is a total guess, but it would make some sense given the circumstance.

I want to try just deleting the show from trakt, but on their website I did not see where I could do this. So I think as an initial step, I want to do that and then see if xbmc puts it back to trakt as the right version.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - by smakovits - 2015-02-24, 18:43
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler13