[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler
(2015-02-13, 11:34)Razze Wrote: is anybody using the addon with facebook scrobble activated? anyone having problems? had a report about it doing multiple posts, but there is no reason it should do that and I'm not sure how reliable the user reporting this is.

I can confirm that this behaviour happens with v3, naver happened before in the old version (even after the website update)
I, for now, switched my facebook sharing options to "Share when I finish watching (scrobble) in a media center" so it wouldn't spam other people's timelines
It's weird because it creates like 10 duplicates for the same item

My guess would be that each time the user (pauses/forwards/rewinds) whatever he's watching, when the playback resumes it's treated as a new scrobble, hence the multiple triggering of the sharing function of Trakt. I say this because I have notifications activated and each time I do one of the aforementionned actions a notification pops up saying "*** has been successfully scrobbled to trakt", a behaviour which I thought meant that the addon simply checked if Trakt has been notified that i'm watching *** then proceeds accordingly...

just a guess.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - by DonLK - 2015-03-04, 02:37
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler13