How can I switch between opened programs and XBMC?
How can I switch between opened programs and XBMC, e.g. by Alt+Tab or clicking the symbols in the System Tray? Using Alt+Tab only shows the System Tray, but change to a program. And when i click a symbol on the System Tray nothing happens. When I close XBMC I can switch between programs as usual.
Press backslash ( \ ) key and XBMC will be reduced to a window and you will be able to access your desktop and active applications.
Thank you, artrafael.

Strange, when I opened to try the "\" it suddenly works the usual way, I can switch with Alt+Tab, clicking the symbols. How could I keep this?
Which operating system are you running XBMC under?
Ah, sorry, I didn't receive a notification e-mail.

I have Win 7.
Hmm... it's been almost 3 months, so I'm not sure why I asked that at the time.
Yes, I understand, sorry again.
I think I remember why I asked. XBMC under Windows has an option (System/Settings > System > Video output) called "Use a fullscreen window rather than true fullscreen". Try toggling that option (don't remember if it should be on or off -- I don't have a Windows system to test this at the moment) and see if that allows you to access your open apps, desktop and system tray via Alt-Tab.
Okay, artrafael, thanks,

A few days ago I had to re-install the OS, the problem seems to be gone, I didn't install the add ons for XBMC I had before, don't know, but if it occurs again I will try this option.

Many thanks again.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How can I switch between opened programs and XBMC?0