Video Addons - XBMCbuntu
So I'm trying to install the SportsDevil video addon and the install instructions consist of "Go to addon browser, Install from zip or via repo". I don't quite understand that ... Don't I have to put the repo xml in the root? I'm a bit confused and I can't find a tutorial on here that explains how to install an addon. I see an addon_data folder in the root and I also see a bunch of xml files as well. I've tried putting the repo xml in the root and in the addon_data folder, but nothing new is showing up when I go to "Video-Addon". What am I missing?
If it's a zip file, download it intact to your desired hard-drive location (Home, Downloads, etc.). On XBMC home page: System > Settings > Add-ons > Install from zip file > navigate to the location of your downloaded file, select it and click OK (or press Enter).
Smile 
(2012-08-24, 03:08)artrafael Wrote: If it's a zip file, download it intact to your desired hard-drive location (Home, Downloads, etc.). On XBMC home page: System > Settings > Add-ons > Install from zip file > navigate to the location of your downloaded file, select it and click OK (or press Enter).

Arvo artrafael,

New here, but that is actually an answer that I knew.. Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video Addons - XBMCbuntu0