Win Some movie questions
(2012-08-28, 16:07)Skank Wrote: Ahhh good Smile
So tags will be the way to go..
Not in eden possible?

No it's a new feature for Frodo, it was included in alpha release 4.
Not sure if it helps, but I use Ember to scrape info, posters, fanart etc... before adding movies to XBMC - I find this works well as you get exactly the information that you want and can easily edit it, especially for movies/programs that don't come up in IMDB.

I also decided, many moons ago, to only have one Genre per movie - it means I have an awful lot in Drama and Thriller, so I may change some of those; add Biographies etc... but it does mean that all Animation films are in one place, as are Family (non-animation) films. This way it is easy to navigate to a particular Genre and see all relevant films.

You can select multiple films in Ember, so a few months ago I created a new genre; 007, selected all the James Bond films and changed the Genre to this. I also added a 007 logo to the Ember folders. So it's quite easy to fairly quickly change/amend Genres when needed.

Apart from the fact that Animation and Family movies are in two slightly different places, it works well for the kids to browse those two genres and maybe superheroes (they're not quite old enough for most of them yet!) and choose what they want.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Some movie questions 0