[REQUEST] Rage again
This is an awesome music collection from 1998 to present.
www.rageagain.com

Thanks.
Macmini Server 2011 i7 Quad Core, OS 10.8.2, Amp Onkyo TX-SR308 USB WD drives 3x2TB TV Samsung Plasma 720p EyeTV Integration
There are only 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Huh?

Would you like to ask someone to create an add-on using the rageagain.com website? Try asking. From your post, it just looks like you're pointing out the site.

I did spend some time on the site, though. Pretty cool.
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
lol yes..thats what I meant. It would be great if someone can make an addon for this music video site.
Macmini Server 2011 i7 Quad Core, OS 10.8.2, Amp Onkyo TX-SR308 USB WD drives 3x2TB TV Samsung Plasma 720p EyeTV Integration
There are only 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Here is a quick fix that should work in Krypton with the youtube addon.
https://github.com/primaeval/plugin.video.rageagain
Here is a new addon to do the same only a bit faster.
https://github.com/primaeval/plugin.vide...gain.again
primaeval, as an Aussie who has spent many a Saturday/Sunday morning with a self induced headache and rage playing in the background, you have no idea how much I appreciate this.
Thank you!
(2017-06-14, 14:19)kjb85 Wrote: primaeval, as an Aussie who has spent many a Saturday/Sunday morning with a self induced headache and rage playing in the background, you have no idea how much I appreciate this.
Thank you!

Thanks. There is a bit of a hidden feature in the latest version that I'm not sure will help or not.
Every time you visit one of the playlists it will make a directory full of strm files for the music videos that you could add to the Kodi Library.
There is also a Setting to allow scraping the whole web site at once.
The folder ends up here and can be added in Kodi \ Video \ Files as Music Videos:
userdata\addon_data\plugin.video.rageagain.again\Music Videos
Use Local Information for scraping. Only the Artist and Title is stored in the .nfo files.
I'll give it a shot.

Thank you!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUEST] Rage again0