• 39(current)
Supert tv heeeeelp!
Hi again!!!
Someone can tell me what are the factors that make a channel accesible?
All the information are in a xml file?
I'm testing spanish channels again and i don't understand too fine why(suc as...)BBC HD from UK is fine and La 1 doesn't...
I'm newbie and i'm trying know Wink
Regards.
GolTV now is Buzz not GolTV
(2012-04-12, 15:13)crisvale Wrote: GolTV now is Buzz not GolTV

Yep, i have same problem...

Enviado desde mi GT-I9000 usando Tapatalk
Today i´m going to make an xml file for spanish channels
Apologies if this has already been answered, but...

When I use this script, I get to script interface. I can still select menu options, but they are just hovering text over the Addon window, and they are only visible when they're highlighted. I can select United States and start the EPG scan just fine, but when the next window pops up its un-navigable.
(2012-04-12, 15:30)crisvale Wrote: Today i´m going to make an xml file for spanish channels
You'll have my best applauses Wink

(2012-04-12, 15:30)crisvale Wrote: Today i´m going to make an xml file for spanish channels
The problem is: Certain programs on La1, Cuatro and TeleCinco are geolocated, and I couldn't find a Spanish SOCKS proxy that works with the streams. Antena3 changed their streaming method.
I've fixed Canal+ 1 and Canal+ Accion earlier, but Canal+ 1 isn't streaming at the moment.
GolTV will probably be switched back to the actual GolTV stream during the day, otherwise I'll try to find another stream.

All streams that come after and including FOX are working fine.

(2012-04-12, 15:58)amirite Wrote: Apologies if this has already been answered, but...

When I use this script, I get to script interface. I can still select menu options, but they are just hovering text over the Addon window, and they are only visible when they're highlighted. I can select United States and start the EPG scan just fine, but when the next window pops up its un-navigable.
Do you use the default theme?
While you're fixing things, how about fixing the UK channels - none of the filmon streams work now.
Yeah i'm having the same problem with the UK channels get script error please have a look a them been down all week!

Thanks for your work keep it up
I have just ran SKYSports1 and Sky News and Ch5 and all worked...
Apologies - take that back.... HD channels work.... some of the others don't (UK)
Also, if playing a channel and press up on control, to get the EPG, then select another channel, sometimes (not always) reboots ATV
(2012-04-12, 17:52)HansMayer Wrote:
The problem is: Certain programs on La1, Cuatro and TeleCinco are geolocated, and I couldn't find a Spanish SOCKS proxy that works with the streams. Antena3 changed their streaming method.
I've fixed Canal+ 1 and Canal+ Accion earlier, but Canal+ 1 isn't streaming at the moment.
GolTV will probably be switched back to the actual GolTV stream during the day, otherwise I'll try to find another stream.

All streams that come after and including FOX are working fine.

(2012-04-12, 15:58)amirite Wrote: Apologies if this has already been answered, but...

Do you use the default theme?

To make spanish after canal + run again, how can i change the xml?
I mean :theres a New fixed addon to install?
And thanks, thanks, thanks for this GREAT work.

Enviado desde mi GT-I9000 usando Tapatalk
Hi,
ive recently installed the supertv add on and use it occasionally.. but more recently ive been noticing that even if xbmc isn't running, theres seems to be some python thing running and killing all my CPU, which in turn makes my laptop fan continuously stay in over drive.. and ive been looking everywhere for a solution and as a last resort decided to post here, in the hopes that some one may be able to help me.

things ive tried:

ive gone into activity monitor (mac) and kill the python process but it dies and then revives itself lol.

not really sure what else to try..

i resorted to deleting the entire contents of the default.py and restarting the computer.. this seems to stop the python running.. but this isnt really a clean solution.. id like to be able to keep the supertv addon but dont really want it to be a resource hog when xbmc isn't running.

Any help would be appreciated.

Just tried the UK channels - here's the pastebin:

http://pastebin.com/imXKS7fV

I had to reinstall XBMC - this thread is so long I can't recall if there any special dll's or other files which may have to be replaced. Any hints?
(2012-04-12, 19:25)IBZ2012 Wrote: Hi,
ive recently installed the supertv add on and use it occasionally.. but more recently ive been noticing that even if xbmc isn't running, theres seems to be some python thing running and killing all my CPU, which in turn makes my laptop fan continuously stay in over drive.. and ive been looking everywhere for a solution and as a last resort decided to post here, in the hopes that some one may be able to help me.

things ive tried:

ive gone into activity monitor (mac) and kill the python process but it dies and then revives itself lol.

not really sure what else to try..

i resorted to deleting the entire contents of the default.py and restarting the computer.. this seems to stop the python running.. but this isnt really a clean solution.. id like to be able to keep the supertv addon but dont really want it to be a resource hog when xbmc isn't running.

Any help would be appreciated.

This should be related to EPG updates.
I have Little Snitch and I see a lot of connections to EPG services even when XBMC is not running.
At the moment i have this channels

Cartoon Network i think is latin spanish and now LA 2 don´t work

• 39(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Supert tv heeeeelp!13