• 41(current)
Supert tv heeeeelp!
It's on the Download section of the Homepage (first post for details).
castalla,

I have been following threads, posts, videos, etc. To be honest I have no idea where to start with your post.

Should there not be a "sticky" here about updates / how-tos? This thread has gotten too long to follow IMHO.
JJMacey
Wildwood, New Jersey - On The Jersey Shore
Linux Web Site + Blog

Just go to page 1 of this thread - read the first paragraph - there's a link to Homepage there. You can download the zip from there - and there are some basic instructions too. Read the bit about updating librtmp.dll.

Can't be simpler - just hope it works for you.
Hi HansMayer

It ismy firdt time here andI'm new on this technology.

Please, when i install the supertv on my xbmc for veubox, I can not found it whid addon video but the rmtpGU+ yes. When I install the SuperTV on my computer, I found it in Programm and all channel work.
if i can remember i read something about updating of epg information in one of the 61 pages of this topic, but i can't find where.
my question is, how i have to do to refresh/update the epg list wile i'm using the plug-in? my epg is always the same of the first start up of super tv or rmtpgui+ (i'm using both, much more rtmpgui+ on aeon nox).
another thing is there a way to do a personal list of channel without edit xml files. i saw that is possible add single channel to favourites and than? some idea i post in another section but no one answered.
thank you
peppe
(2012-04-13, 11:50)weldmaraval Wrote: Hi HansMayer

It ismy firdt time here andI'm new on this technology.

Please, when i install the supertv on my xbmc for veubox, I can not found it whid addon video but the rmtpGU+ yes. When I install the SuperTV on my computer, I found it in Programm and all channel work.

sorry but i don't understand.....Huh
after installing super tv you have to search it in your xbmc installed on VeuBox (that is a simple pc) under programs.
if you use rtmpgui+ it is under add-on video.
it depend on wich software you have installed.
peppe
This night i´m going to upload another spanish list with more links
Any help for a newbie is appreciated. For the past couple versions up to this newest one, I have been unable to get SuperTV to load any videos. I am running Eden with Confluence skin. I have added the librtmp.dll file updated to 15 Feb 2012 and noted this in the settings. However, according to the log file, it cannot find this file. The EPG for the UK loads fine, but trying to load any channel just returns me to the Channel selection screen. Same for US and Germany. After running the latest version, I cannot exit XBMC normally either, and have to force close it.

Here is the part of the log file where errors appear:
DEBUG: SECTION:LoadDLL(special://xbmcbin/system/players/dvdplayer/librtmp.dll)
11:32:59 T:13136 ERROR: Win32DllLoader::Load: Failed to load C:\Program Files\XBMC\system\players\dvdplayer\librtmp.dll with error 126:The specified module could not be found.
11:32:59 T:13136 ERROR: CThread:ConfusedtaticThread : Access violation at 0x00313d79: Reading location 0x00313d79
11:32:59 T:13136 NOTICE: CDVDPlayer::OnExit()
11:32:59 T:13136 NOTICE: DVDPlayer: eof, waiting for queues to empty
11:32:59 T:13136 NOTICE: CDVDPlayer::OnExit() deleting input stream
11:32:59 T:13136 ERROR: CDVDPlayer::OnExit - Exception thrown when trying to close down player, memory leak will follow

I really love this addon and would like to get it working again. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I have triple checked the location of my librtmp file and it is exactly where it should be.
Thanks!
Spanish channels log

http://pastebin.com/F9fK6RH3
(2012-04-13, 19:48)snavaro Wrote: Any help for a newbie is appreciated. For the past couple versions up to this newest one, I have been unable to get SuperTV to load any videos. I am running Eden with Confluence skin. I have added the librtmp.dll file updated to 15 Feb 2012 and noted this in the settings. However, according to the log file, it cannot find this file. The EPG for the UK loads fine, but trying to load any channel just returns me to the Channel selection screen. Same for US and Germany. After running the latest version, I cannot exit XBMC normally either, and have to force close it.

11:32:59 T:13136 ERROR: Win32DllLoader::Load: Failed to load C:\Program Files\XBMC\system\players\dvdplayer\librtmp.dll with error 126:The specified module could not be found.
11:32:59 T:13136 ERROR: CThread:ConfusedtaticThread : Access violation at 0x00313d79: Reading location 0x00313d79
11:32:59 T:13136 ERROR: CDVDPlayer::OnExit - Exception thrown when trying to close down player, memory leak will follow

I really love this addon and would like to get it working again. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I have triple checked the location of my librtmp file and it is exactly where it should be.
Thanks!
Try to redownload the archive and replace librtmp again.
Hi Hans,

Thanks for the quick reply. I did re-download and extract the rtmpdump archive and replaced the librtmp.dll again. I still get the same problems. Here is the full log on this go around.
http://pastebin.com/VRWTkNhq
Maybe you can see something in there. I am running Windows 7, and I seem to be having the same problem on multiple computers with independent setups.

Thanks,
Steve
Did the same thing happen with the original librtmp.dll?
I don't recall. It has been a while since I first downloaded the plugin. Not sure if I even have the original dll anymore. I will check to see if I can find an old copy.... OK I found a version from November 2011 and I will try that one.

Ok, this version loads and runs the video (at least for BBC 1 and Channel 5 - the 2 channels I tried). In addition, I was able to exit from XBMC normally. So I guess the question is why the newer dll does not seem to work while the older version does (for at least the 1st 6 minutes).

Hmm.. just tried BBC1 and it has been running for 8-9 minutes without stopping. Maybe I will stick with this version of the dll until things get sorted out with the newer versions.
Spanish channels

http://pastebin.com/qtXgfqSd
(2012-04-13, 22:13)HansMayer Wrote:
(2012-04-13, 19:48)snavaro Wrote: Any help for a newbie is appreciated. For the past couple versions up to this newest one, I have been unable to get SuperTV to load any videos. I am running Eden with Confluence skin. I have added the librtmp.dll file updated to 15 Feb 2012 and noted this in the settings. However, according to the log file, it cannot find this file. The EPG for the UK loads fine, but trying to load any channel just returns me to the Channel selection screen. Same for US and Germany. After running the latest version, I cannot exit XBMC normally either, and have to force close it.

Thanks!
Try to redownload the archive and replace librtmp again.

I'm seeing the same thing with the 2.4 build from the website. The v2.4 DLL is almost half the size of the old DLL so I'm wondering if there's something in it that got removed that XBMC/SuperTV was dependent on.
  • 41(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Supert tv heeeeelp!13