• 56(current)
Supert tv heeeeelp!
I cannot start from rtmpGUI+ version 1.1.0, to get in United States or United Kingdom give me a error Script failed. Any help?. Thanks
anyone get sky sports 1 working?
Thank you Hans!
For Sky 1 go to the bottom of the country list to blackout worm list/Sports.
The Sky Sports 1 HD is working.
Italians streams aren't working yet!
both updates 1.105.6 and 1.105.7 show version 1.105.5 on atv?
use +/- ⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓
Why is it still sayingh version 1.105.5 after installing 1.105.7?
most american channels not working, italian channels not working at all
I got it working again. But for some reason the NBC sports network is a disney channel?
Hi Hans any news on the myTVNav.xml solution for the AeonNox ..
Hi again,
Is there a template xml file for custom lists for SuperTV? Or do we just use the one from, for example, Livestreams?
And how do we add them to SuperTV? Can't see any "add source" in superTV....

Thanks
HTPC Server - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Intel QuadCore, 4GB RAM, 4 TB SATA
Intel NUC D54250WYK - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Logitech Harmony 750
Samsung UE8005 | Bluetooth keyboard & mousepad
Hi guys,

When watching a channel on the apple tv 2, pressing the menu button does not take me back to the channel list and the channel continues to play. The only way I can find to get out of the channel is to pull the power on the atv2?

Any pointers please guys?
(2012-05-03, 21:46)jimmymcmahon Wrote: Hi guys,

When watching a channel on the apple tv 2, pressing the menu button does not take me back to the channel list and the channel continues to play. The only way I can find to get out of the channel is to pull the power on the atv2?

Any pointers please guys?

Press up or down on the remote and choose a channel you know dosent work, click on it and it should take you back to the channel list, at least mine works like this anyway.
The only UK channels working in SuperTV are the Filmon sd streams and RTMPGUI+ isn't working at all for me. Shame, it was really good with all the channels it had before, now using Advanced Launcher with Chrome in kiosk mode to view the Filmon website gives a better user experience imho. Sad
I installed it and nothing happens. When I click on United States for example, it goes to the next menu and loads nothing. Then my Apple TV 2 freezes. How would I fix this?
The only German channel that seems to work for me here in Germany seems to be WDR.
  • 56(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Supert tv heeeeelp!13