• 9(current)
Supert tv heeeeelp!
Very pleased to see someone has taken the time to clean up that big list with so many dead channels. Also I too am having the same issue. No way to back out and the menu screen (list) pops up and wont go away. Other than that I know its new and want to give back best regards feedback. Can't wait for the update, love Pik-Tv! Thank you! I am a donatorWink
(2012-03-14, 13:47)PKOneTwo Wrote:
(2012-03-14, 13:42)mikey1234 Wrote: what i meant was when i click on uk you have to scroll through 40 odd streams to get to what you want but if they were seperated

i.e
United Kingdom
docs,sport etc...

usa
docs ,sports etc....

Ahh allright. Yeah that would be nice, but since we have EPG I dont mind about it. I rather like to have more reliable streams or backup streams for all of them if one is broke or something like that!

@Hans: installed the newest version of rtmpgui+, got error:
Code:
12:43:42 T:4004  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
12:43:42 T:4004   ERROR: Error Type: <type 'exceptions.Exception'>
12:43:42 T:4004   ERROR: Error Contents: Could not get AddonPtr given a script id of plugin.rtmpGUI. If you are trying to use 'os.getcwd' to set the path, you cannot do that in a Version: 2.0 plugin.
12:43:42 T:4004   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\PK\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.rtmpGUIplus\default.py", line 19, in <module>
                                                if __name__ == "__main__": from resources.lib.main import main;main(BASE)
                                              File "C:\Users\PK\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.rtmpGUIplus\resources\lib\main.py", line 22, in <module>
                                                __settings__   = xbmcaddon.Addon(id='plugin.rtmpGUI')
                                            Exception: Could not get AddonPtr given a script id of plugin.rtmpGUI. If you are trying to use 'os.getcwd' to set the path, you cannot do that in a Version: 2.0 plugin.
12:43:42 T:3568   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.rtmpGUI+

I think you still refer to plugin.rtmpGUI in your main.py, instead of plugin.rtmpGUIplus

Someone having the same problem with latest version of rtmpgui+?
Hi, it's possible add my own channels? How?

Thanks
Every stream still crashes XBMC on Mac OS X 10.7 (superTV 1.100.1)

Thanks for all your hard work!!!
HansMayer thanks... Works fine on eden rc2, it solve my problem...
Absolutely great job Hans!!!!!! I'm having a little problem....How do I change the channels on my ATV2/ Eden RC2? Once I open a channel, I can't go back or play another channel. I might be doing something wwrong. Any fix or ideas?
Thanks
Raspberry Pi-B with Raspbmc
i5 iMac 21.5"
Macbook Pro
LG PA75U Projector with 113" DIY screen
iPhone 5S/Kodi
Denon AVR S500BT with Klipsch Reference series 5.1 setup
Amazon Fire TV with SPMC
Asus M004U (Coming Soon)

(2012-03-14, 11:11)bakito Wrote: Thanks for your answer!
where can I find rtmpGUI+? when I click on it it just point me to supertv...

oups that's ok I found it!!

Could you enlighten me please?

EDIT: N/m I found it too Wink
Great addon. Unfortunately, its not showing up properly on Aeon Nox. Any chance to fix that?
Request: Ability to pop-up the menu ("m" key), information ("i" key), OSD ("o" key) windows in SuperTV. Some channels appear in wrong aspect ratio and currently there is no way to fix this via the player.

rtmpGUI+ works as expected. Nice job!

Edit: Where do I send a country-specific list of channels?
Hans thank you for all your hard work.
I have a problem with rtmpgui+. I get script failed on USA, United kingdom and everything else except List and LiveTV.
I can get any channel lists.
I would appreciate it if someone could help me with this.
@all:
does the plugin rtmpgui+ works for you (latest version downloaded right now)?
I ha d a version from yesterday: worked fine.
Downloaded an updatet one from today: not so much: see posting 122
(2012-03-14, 00:48)HansMayer Wrote:
(2012-03-13, 21:47)theduly Wrote: for me some channels dont start. like austrian channels und switzerland channels. i need orf 1 und sf2 but they dont start. anyone an idea?
I've updated the lists, ORF and SF work now again.

Thx hansmayer now they starts, but ends after 1 minute. i have correctly replaced the rtmp files in the under C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\system\players\dvdplayer
hans you need to change the high.stream to low.stream in filmon streams as high.stream is for paid subscriptions and low is free use

high kicks you out after lick 4 or 6 minutes
I've updated rtmpGUI+, it should work now.
(2012-03-14, 18:14)freak1 Wrote: Absolutely great job Hans!!!!!! I'm having a little problem....How do I change the channels on my ATV2/ Eden RC2? Once I open a channel, I can't go back or play another channel. I might be doing something wwrong. Any fix or ideas?
Thanks
If you press Up or Down, the channel list pops up and you can select another channel. (See Users Guide)
(2012-03-14, 19:40)mikles Wrote: Request: Ability to pop-up the menu ("m" key), information ("i" key), OSD ("o" key) windows in SuperTV. Some channels appear in wrong aspect ratio and currently there is no way to fix this via the player.

rtmpGUI+ works as expected. Nice job!
If you press 1, the aspect ratio changes. In the next version, this will work on the Apple TV as well via the context menu (Hold Menu, or c on a keyboard)
(2012-03-14, 20:26)theduly Wrote: Thx hansmayer now they starts, but ends after 1 minute. i have correctly replaced the rtmp files in the under C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\system\players\dvdplayer
Did you enable 'Updated libRTMP present' in the settings?
Hans loveing all your work great addon keep up the good work but I'm having the same problem as mikey1234 please have a look at this as it will take your addon from great to legendary.
Cheers
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Supert tv heeeeelp!13