• 18(current)
Supert tv heeeeelp!
(2012-03-18, 22:00)wickedsun Wrote: Hello,

I've been looking around everywhere and I can't seem to find a solution to my problem. Every time that I try and click on SuperTV, XBMC freezes and the CPU goes to 100%. Now, I have not tested leaving it like this for a long period of time (I did 5~10mins) and nothing happens. The logs seem clean, nothing (too) out of the ordinary.

Anybody experience this and/or know a fix? I am running Eden RC2.

These are the last lines in the logs when I launch the plugin:

Code:
16:00:53 T:2829056880   DEBUG: Instantiating addon using automatically obtained id of "script.SuperTV" dependent on version 2.0 of the xbmc.python api
16:01:05 T:2976717680    INFO: Scriptresult: Success
16:01:05 T:2976717680    INFO: Python script stopped
16:01:05 T:2976717680   DEBUG: Thread XBPyThread 2976717680 terminating
16:01:22 T:2855271280   DEBUG: Thread Jobworker 2855271280 terminating (autodelete)
16:01:22 T:2874129264   DEBUG: Thread Jobworker 2874129264 terminating (autodelete)
16:01:23 T:2943146864   DEBUG: Thread Jobworker 2943146864 terminating (autodelete)
That's not known as of yet. This most likely has something to do with your installation of XBMC.
Try uninstalling XBMC, deleting %APPDATA%\XBMC (make a backup first), then reinstalling a fresh copy of Eden RC2 and SuperTV from scratch.

If it does work afterwards, try moving %APPDATA%\XBMC back into place.
Hey HansMayer,
Pest here again :-)
I am trying the new right click option, but it doesn't seem to do anything when I right click during a stream. I test things out on my laptop before putting them on my htpc so I have tried with the built in mouse as well as my wireless. Finally I used esc to close and got the log.
http://pastebin.com/y5ACmCAR

(2012-03-18, 22:08)HansMayer Wrote:
(2012-03-18, 22:00)wickedsun Wrote: Hello,

I've been looking around everywhere and I can't seem to find a solution to my problem. Every time that I try and click on SuperTV, XBMC freezes and the CPU goes to 100%. Now, I have not tested leaving it like this for a long period of time (I did 5~10mins) and nothing happens. The logs seem clean, nothing (too) out of the ordinary.

Anybody experience this and/or know a fix? I am running Eden RC2.

These are the last lines in the logs when I launch the plugin:

Code:
16:00:53 T:2829056880   DEBUG: Instantiating addon using automatically obtained id of "script.SuperTV" dependent on version 2.0 of the xbmc.python api
16:01:05 T:2976717680    INFO: Scriptresult: Success
16:01:05 T:2976717680    INFO: Python script stopped
16:01:05 T:2976717680   DEBUG: Thread XBPyThread 2976717680 terminating
16:01:22 T:2855271280   DEBUG: Thread Jobworker 2855271280 terminating (autodelete)
16:01:22 T:2874129264   DEBUG: Thread Jobworker 2874129264 terminating (autodelete)
16:01:23 T:2943146864   DEBUG: Thread Jobworker 2943146864 terminating (autodelete)
That's not known as of yet. This most likely has something to do with your installation of XBMC.
Try uninstalling XBMC, deleting %APPDATA%\XBMC (make a backup first), then reinstalling a fresh copy of Eden RC2 and SuperTV from scratch.

If it does work afterwards, try moving %APPDATA%\XBMC back into place.

Forgot to add, I'm running XBMC on Linux. I'm recompiling the official RC2 right now. Will tell you how it goes.

Edit:

After a full recompile/reinstall with /usr/local/share/xbmc and ~/.xbmc out of the way, I'm still getting the exact same issue. The process takes 100% CPU and nothing happens, completely freezing XBMC.

Another update.

The issue is in checkAutoupdateEPG(), and it seems to be in the Darwin section. I've removed it and was able to start the plugin. There's something definitely not agreeing with Linux in the OSX part (it never reached the part where it checks if it's Windows).

(2012-03-18, 14:20)HansMayer Wrote:
(2012-03-18, 13:33)jonnypa Wrote: Hi guys! I have the same problem with rtmpgui+ and super tv: streams work slowly and I have continuous buffering. I use the new rtmplib and I activated the add-on option for using this library but I still have the problem. My connection properly works and is a good one (10 Mbit) so I think there is a settings problem! Can you help me! Thanks!
Try closing some programs and then restarting XBMC. This might be due to low RAM.

I have the same problem.
Since I'm on Apple TV 1 memory is and will always be low (just 256Mb of ram).
Is there any workaround like caching to hd?

Thank you
(2012-03-18, 21:08)HansMayer Wrote:
(2012-03-18, 21:03)jonnypa Wrote: More Ram?? In the Apple Tv?? I ha ve the same problem in my Macbook Pro 15" i7 quad-core with 4gb Of Ram...I think it isn't a Ram problem! What do you think I can do to solve this problem? Stream starts and after 3 sec or less stops and starts to buffering...thanks for your work!!
Do you use WiFi? Depending on your setup (distances from the router, WiFi revision), that might be the problem.

did you think it could be de wifiHuh i use wifi too (xbmx11 rc2 on a "stupid" windows vista) and sometimes the stream is slow and my xbmc go on "buffering" but often it works very good and smoothly . couldn't be that much people look toghether the same stream and for this it is slow?
peppe

(2012-03-18, 23:56)mumu Wrote:
(2012-03-18, 14:20)HansMayer Wrote:
(2012-03-18, 13:33)jonnypa Wrote: Hi guys! I have the same problem with rtmpgui+ and super tv: streams work slowly and I have continuous buffering. I use the new rtmplib and I activated the add-on option for using this library but I still have the problem. My connection properly works and is a good one (10 Mbit) so I think there is a settings problem! Can you help me! Thanks!
Try closing some programs and then restarting XBMC. This might be due to low RAM.

I have the same problem.
Since I'm on Apple TV 1 memory is and will always be low (just 256Mb of ram).
Is there any workaround like caching to hd?

Thank you
Caching to a (compared to the RAM) slow HDD is the cause for the buffering in that scenario in the first place. On the ATV it's more likely related to connectivity, though.
(2012-03-18, 23:58)peppe_sr Wrote:
(2012-03-18, 21:08)HansMayer Wrote:
(2012-03-18, 21:03)jonnypa Wrote: More Ram?? In the Apple Tv?? I ha ve the same problem in my Macbook Pro 15" i7 quad-core with 4gb Of Ram...I think it isn't a Ram problem! What do you think I can do to solve this problem? Stream starts and after 3 sec or less stops and starts to buffering...thanks for your work!!
Do you use WiFi? Depending on your setup (distances from the router, WiFi revision), that might be the problem.

did you think it could be de wifiHuh i use wifi too (xbmx11 rc2 on a "stupid" windows vista) and sometimes the stream is slow and my xbmc go on "buffering" but often it works very good and smoothly . couldn't be that much people look toghether the same stream and for this it is slow?
peppe
802.11g could be an issue, depending on the distance to the base station, 802.11n should be fine.
(2012-03-18, 20:38)HansMayer Wrote:
(2012-03-18, 15:57)winylisa Wrote:
(2012-03-18, 00:09)HansMayer Wrote: Don't get me wrong here, I will look into it, but depending on your level of XBMC usage, you might want to think about a getting yourself a Remote Control (Quote: Works for XBMC 10.0 under Ubuntu out of the box).

I appreciate what you are saying, however I don't feel XBMC is fully capable of bringing me all the internet has to offer. I have a bunch of sites saved as thumbs on my Chrome homepage of the htpc hooked up to my TV, I look around in XBMC for what I want and if I don't find it, I go to other sites not yet functional in XBMC. I can do all of this with only a mouse. I can navigate all I need in XBMC with a mouse only, except SuperTV. mikey1234's addon LiveTV works with only a mouse just fine but the epg does not seem to have as much info for me. I am sorry if I seem difficult as what is ideal for me may not be for everyone else.

Thank You for your time and consideration
I've added the capability to open the context menus on Right-Click, and I'll add an item in the context menu to close the script via the mouse.
I just find it hard to operate XBMC from the couch with a mouse, that's all.
(2012-03-18, 18:28)PKOneTwo Wrote: rtmpgui+ plugin (rev 6): RTMPgui list not loading (scraping error) and blackout list with error as well

PS: turkish channels not working (perhaps old links)?
Install Revision 7, if it still doesn't work, please post logs.
(2012-03-18, 18:35)jonnypa Wrote:
(2012-03-18, 15:51)jonnypa Wrote: I have only xbmc running! How can I close other programs?

My memory usage without opening super tv is at least 60%...how can I reduce momory usage?
Install more RAM.
(2012-03-18, 18:41)sumerjam Wrote: turkish channel-rtmpgui list not networkSad(((
They work with SuperTV, and I've updated rtmpGUI+ to Revision 7 where the Turkish channels are working again.
(2012-03-18, 19:21)cooltester Wrote: Hans, Thanks for all the Super TV program. Couple of things I noticed with this latest version.

1. Loading time takes longer than the version 1.102 and sometimes it does not load at all. Have to hard reboot and get back in in order for it to work.

2. Vietnamese EPG program schedules don't show up any more.

Would you please kindly look into this and see if it is possible to do a quick fix. Again, thanks for all you hard work. By far, this is such a great program....One place for almost everything you could imagine.Big Grin
If you are referring to the Vietnamese channels: The problem is that EPG data for SCTV it not always available for all channels. I've updated the list to skip the channels without EPG, it's faster now.

Thanks for your quick replied.

Slow loading is in general. It is not specific to the Vietnamese channels. With the latest released...it is appeared that you cannot exit out from the program itself. Instead you have to do a hard reboot and get back in. As for version1.102 things seems to be working quite well and you are bale to exit the program with minimal problem. EPG for the vietnamese channels are also working. If you have a chance. Please llok into this issues and perhaps can integrate what ever fixes nescessary for the next release. Thanks for your time and once again, thanks for the great program. You should take a little time off of this, relax and aenjoy a couple beers or somehitng....Smile
(2012-03-19, 00:27)cooltester Wrote: Thanks for your quick replied.

Slow loading is in general. It is not specific to the Vietnamese channels. With the latest released...it is appeared that you cannot exit out from the program itself. Instead you have to do a hard reboot and get back in. As for version1.102 things seems to be working quite well and you are bale to exit the program with minimal problem. EPG for the vietnamese channels are also working. If you have a chance. Please llok into this issues and perhaps can integrate what ever fixes nescessary for the next release. Thanks for your time and once again, thanks for the great program. You should take a little time off of this, relax and aenjoy a couple beers or somehitng....Smile
It is under certain conditions possible that the EPG will reload every time you open the list. This is true for Viet Nam and Portugal near 0:00 local time, as there are less than 4 entries available for that that day. This will be resolved in the next version.

As for the exit, it's Menu on the Apple Remote while a stream plays, reps. Back or Stop on any other Remote, or Escape on a keyboard. This should all work.
(2012-03-19, 00:59)HansMayer Wrote:
(2012-03-19, 00:27)cooltester Wrote: Thanks for your quick replied.

It is under certain conditions possible that the EPG will reload every time you open the list. This is true for Viet Nam and Portugal near 0:00 local time, as there are less than 4 entries available for that that day. This will be resolved in the next version.

As for the exit, it's Menu on the Apple Remote while a stream plays, reps. Back or Stop on any other Remote, or Escape on a keyboard. This should all work.

Hans, Thanks. As of now, I went back to v1.102 and wait until you up rev. I will try again. As for v 1.103.1 I tried two to three different times and experienced the same as what I mentioned to you. Anyhow, everything on v 1.102 is working for me as of now.Wink
(2012-03-19, 00:59)HansMayer Wrote: As for the exit, it's Menu on the Apple Remote while a stream plays, reps. Back or Stop on any other Remote, or Escape on a keyboard. This should all work.

Not on my end. Upgraded to the latest version and still having the same issue with the Menu button in the ATV2. Doesn't do anything if you press it when in a channel. If you press and hold it, the "EPG/Cancel, etc" menu comes up. If you press menu again, it exits that menu. You can then press down to see the channel list, then press left to bring up the Confluence options menu. To exit, you scroll down in the Confluence menu to the "stop" button and press enter. That kicks you out for a few seconds, but for some reason it reads two clicks instead of one of the enter button so that when it exits to the main channel list the second enter is read and it goes back into the channel and you're in a vicious loop.

Basically have to reboot the ATV2. Am I the only one experiencing that?

Would post a log, but my son is watching something right now....
sadece türkiye kanallarını açmıyor.. umarım yeni sürümde bu hata düzeltilir
Turkey will not open channels only .. I hope this error is corrected in the new version
Version 1.104 has been released:
Added a context menu item to exit for users with problems on the Apple TV.
Improved the EPG load times.
Improved the Vietnamese EPG.
Fixed a bug where the Russian EPG wouldn't load correctly on Sundays.
Fixed a bug where MMS channels wouldn't play correctly (affected mostly the Turkish list).

Helló, Magyarország!
Thanks go out to gpz1!
Why this addon install under program , can you move it under Video addon ?
Very cool plugin. Thanks.

I'm having problems with all the US HBO streams. They never actually connect to HBO. Instead, clicking a US HBO stream actually loads ESPN or ABC. Anyway to fix this?
Error loading continues turkey channels
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Supert tv heeeeelp!13