• 19(current)
Supert tv heeeeelp!
Love the updates but need repo since my wife only knows how to refresh repos lol. Great work
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
then come here,buddy.nike tn pas cherRofl
(2012-03-19, 04:44)Junior Mint Wrote: Very cool plugin. Thanks.

I'm having problems with all the US HBO streams. They never actually connect to HBO. Instead, clicking a US HBO stream actually loads ESPN or ABC. Anyway to fix this?
There isn't any HBO stream known at the moment.
(2012-03-19, 04:48)sumerjam Wrote: Error loading continues turkey channels
Please post some logs as this seems to be on your end. I've checked all Turkish channels and they're working fine.
great addon and just getting better but be great for it to be in video section and updated on repro, is it possible that you could add Slovenian tv channels they are available with other xml lists, thanks
(2012-03-19, 00:05)HansMayer Wrote: Caching to a (compared to the RAM) slow HDD is the cause for the buffering in that scenario in the first place. On the ATV it's more likely related to connectivity, though.

802.11g could be an issue, depending on the distance to the base station, 802.11n should be fine.

Now I don't understand if SuperTV uses ram or HD for caching ...
The problem with ATV1 is that free ram while running XBMC is just 10-30Mb (depends on skin) Smile
I guess that even a slow HD should have more bandwidth than the streaming ...

As for wifi I'm on g but I have a good signal and the DSL is 8Mbit so wifi bandwidth is much more than internet connection.

I will make more tests on my MacPro which has 16 Gb to see if the problem persists.

Thank you and ... great job!
UPDATE on buffering issue:

Testing on MacPro 16Gb no wifi (ethernet) on a 8Mbit connection.
Some HQ streams play well, some have continuous rebuffering (low bitrate always play well in ATV1 too)

Not a memory issue ( I have about 10 Gb free).
HQ streams are about 2-3 Mbit so 802.11g with a good signal shouldn't be the issue too.

I noticed that everytime a channel is rebuffering, the incoming bandwidth drops to 100-200 Kbyte/s (its about 400 Kbyte/s when not rebuffering).

Could this be related to the streaming server?

Thank you

(2012-03-19, 04:09)HansMayer Wrote: Version 1.104 has been released:
Added a context menu item to exit for users with problems on the Apple TV.
Improved the EPG load times.
Improved the Vietnamese EPG.
Fixed a bug where the Russian EPG wouldn't load correctly on Sundays.
Fixed a bug where MMS channels wouldn't play correctly (affected mostly the Turkish list).

Helló, Magyarország!
Thanks go out to gpz1!

Hans, Sorry to bother you. I have just downloaded the lastest version of Super TV. Unfortunately, there is no zip file. Question, how do I go about addin this to Apple Tv 2? Thanks!Huh
What Happen to the bravo stream? not working anymore. http://www.stream2watch.me/live-tv/bravo-live-stream
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
it does not work any spanish channel!!! does any body knows whyHuh I have the last version (1.104) and i don´t know what to do. It seems a great plugin but i can´t try it
(2012-03-18, 20:38)HansMayer Wrote:
(2012-03-18, 18:28)PKOneTwo Wrote: rtmpgui+ plugin (rev 6): RTMPgui list not loading (scraping error) and blackout list with error as well

PS: turkish channels not working (perhaps old links)?
Install Revision 7, if it still doesn't work, please post logs.

Using Rev 8: Turkish Channels load, but rtmpgui list still doesn't (=> error). See log below.
the xml loads fine in browser though!

Code:
16:11:14 T:3980  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
16:11:18 T:3980   ERROR: Error Type: <class 'xml.parsers.expat.ExpatError'>
16:11:18 T:3980   ERROR: Error Contents: not well-formed (invalid token): line 4, column 62
16:11:18 T:3980   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\PK\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.rtmpGUIplus\default.py", line 23, in <module>
                                                if __name__ == "__main__": from resources.lib.main import main;main(BASE)
                                              File "C:\Users\PK\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.rtmpGUIplus\resources\lib\main.py", line 245, in main
                                                listLanguages(BASE,parms['src'])
                                              File "C:\Users\PK\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.rtmpGUIplus\resources\lib\main.py", line 135, in listLanguages
                                                tree = ElementTree.parse(StringIO(xml)).getroot()
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\system\python\Lib\xml\etree\ElementTree.py", line 862, in parse
                                                tree.parse(source, parser)
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\system\python\Lib\xml\etree\ElementTree.py", line 586, in parse
                                                parser.feed(data)
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\system\python\Lib\xml\etree\ElementTree.py", line 1245, in feed
                                                self._parser.Parse(data, 0)
                                            ExpatError: not well-formed (invalid token): line 4, column 62
16:11:18 T:3184   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.rtmpGUIplus/?src=14&lang=
16:11:18 T:3184   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.rtmpGUIplus/?src=14&lang=) failed
16:11:18 T:4052  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--

(2012-03-19, 16:48)cooltester Wrote: Hans, Sorry to bother you. I have just downloaded the lastest version of Super TV. Unfortunately, there is no zip file. Question, how do I go about addin this to Apple Tv 2? Thanks!Huh

If you're on a Mac and you downloaded the file with Safari, check the trash, it's probably there.
Hans, I am using Windows XP. On the previous verion I have not problem seeing the zip file. This latest version the zip does not show up. Can you ReUp with Zip? Thanks!
I have installed the 1.103 version.
Now i have install the new 1.104 but in xbmc it still show the version 1.103.

(2012-03-19, 17:15)PKOneTwo Wrote: Using Rev 8: Turkish Channels load, but rtmpgui list still doesn't (=> error). See log below.
the xml loads fine in browser though!

This happens because since a couple hours the server sends the file in gzip form in clients that understand it.
XBMC understands both gzip and uncompressed, however rtmpgui+ does not understand gzip.

@HansMayer
1. Where can I send country-specific xml files for inclusion with rtmpgui+?
2. Are there any plans to migrate this whole thing into a repository (where updates can be automated) plus give a better way for users to report bugs? i.e. code.google.com/somewhere
Hi guys. I still having problem with last releases of SuperTv and rtmpgui+! Today everything working perfectly but now I have the buffering problem. I tried it on Apple Tv and on a MacBookPro...they have the same problem! Do you think I can set something in my router? Thanks
  • 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Supert tv heeeeelp!13