How to display fanart music on the home screen?
Music 
Hello,

I use the Aeon MQ3 skin.

I set the addon "artistslideshow" correctly. I fanarts that appear in the background in the "reader xbmc" (key "Tab").
To do this, I change MusicVisualisation.xml

My question:
How to display fanart in the background from the home screen?
Person to answer me?

Where my question xbmc if nobody answers on this forum.
Pepito62 - no offence, but your English is presumably not great, so your post is a little hard to understand, which could be why you haven't had any replies.

Firstly, have you got fanart images for at least some of your artists? If not, you need to add these, or scrape them, to the artist folders (where your music is). If you then rescan your library, XBMC will automatically put copies of those jpegs in to a different folder - normally at C:\\User\your user name\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\Thumbnails\Music\Fanart

You then go into Skin Settings, Shortcuts/Backdrops, scroll to Music, click or press enter, choose Change Backdrop - Multiple Images and browse to the fanart folder and click OK.

Music fanart will now show on the home screen, when you are on the music tab.

Hope that helps
Quote:Pepito62 - no offence, but your English is presumably not great, so your post is a little hard to understand, which could be why you haven't had any replies.
Sorry for my english, I'm french.

Quote:Firstly, have you got fanart images for at least some of your artists?
Yes, I have fanart images that appear for two artists.

Quote:If not, you need to add these, or scrape them
How exactly?

Quote:If you then rescan your library, XBMC will automatically put copies of those jpegs in to a different folder - normally at C:\\User\your user name\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\Thumbnails\Music\Fanart
How exactly?
In the directory C:\\User\your user name\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\Thumbnails\Music\Fanart, I have pictures. With the extension *. tbn

Quote:You then go into Skin Settings, Shortcuts/Backdrops, scroll to Music, click or press enter, choose Change Backdrop - Multiple Images and browse to the fanart folder and click OK.
After changing the settings, I get the images fanart for all artists.
I would like the fanart pictures of the artist who is the music played.

How to get images XBMC fanarts artists?
How to display depending on the piece of music played?

Sorry translation English - French.

Thank you very much for your help.
Can someone help this guy out please before he takes over all the threads with the same posts!

EDIT: Looks like the mods have removed all of your duplicate posts across the three threads!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to display fanart music on the home screen?0