[REQUEST] plugin for "FilmOn" website
+1 here - a native app for filmon would be great if possible as BBC one live on the iplayer plugin no longer seems to work for me ;(
+1, just tried FilmOn last night using my UK-VPN (from the US) and was very impressed with the quality of the stream. I downloaded their app for MacOS and the DVR feature looks really neat too. Would be great to integrate into XBMC.

Question - what's the difference between the free and subscription version of PlayOn? I could see most of the UK Freeview channels with no sub.
I think with. A subscription you can access uk chanels from us with out VPN. Not sure if this is right though
Did this ever get made?
if you download supertv or rtmpgui it uses alot of film on links
(2012-03-14, 13:17)mikey1234 Wrote: if you download supertv or rtmpgui it uses alot of film on links

Maybe so ... but they all collapse after 6-7 minutes.

What's the point of listing channels which consistently don't work?

I had downloaded the ipad version and was airplaying to my apple tv with no problem however I guess there is a limit to how long the channels are free,because now all the channels that were free are now marked with a $ sign and do not work Sad
Any clever devs able to help make this addon come to life would be amazing maybe it could be done like the tv cathchup addon with the epg built in? Unfortunatley I have no clue about doing this but would be happy to try and help.
can we get a xml for it? If so ill sign up today Smile
The streams are working with the rtmpgui+ addon so I guess that's a yes to your question.
Most channels are down though
Well just to let ppl know, you can add Filmon links to the plugin SuperTV but I find it to be right now buggy where you sometimes can't get back into the plugin after you leave.

Also I'm trying to find if there is a way to call the plugin via "plugin://" from LiveStreams so I can keep a more centralized list.
Pretty gutted this addon doesn't exist. TVCatchup is great, but I've had bandwidth issues with them, especially around the Olympic season, would be great to have this as an option.
It will always be great to have another one.
if you favorite in live streams and then access everything from the home screen using the sub menus there.

(2012-08-02, 23:30)RedPenguin Wrote: Well just to let ppl know, you can add Filmon links to the plugin SuperTV but I find it to be right now buggy where you sometimes can't get back into the plugin after you leave.

Also I'm trying to find if there is a way to call the plugin via "plugin://" from LiveStreams so I can keep a more centralized list.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUEST] plugin for "FilmOn" website1