"Openelec setting" submenu under Settings
Hi Big Grin
I am running Openelec 1.95.6 and Under Confluence skin -> Setting there is a sub menu for Openelec setting (Networks, DNS , Samba)
When I switch to Neon skin which I really like Big Grin, that submenu disappears… is there a setting that I am missing to enable that option or that sub menu is not supported.
Thanks for the help in advance
I'll have to see about grabbing the code from Confluence since I don't have an Openelec install...
-stoli-
Thanks for the quick reply , I really like the skin and don’t want to switch back and forth to make changes, looking forward to hear back from you Laugh
(2012-09-04, 18:44)Kooshi Wrote: Thanks for the quick reply , I really like the skin and don’t want to switch back and forth to make changes, looking forward to hear back from you Laugh

those settings are just an addon that can be found n programs
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Great, as I mentioned it’s probably something that I am missing, will give it a try tonight Smile
so I went back and checked there is the "Add-ons" and I found the Opelelec setting there Smile
Thanks for pointing me in the right direction
This opens the menu the same that holding down the menu button on the Apple TV remote does. However, the options are
Exit
Power Off System
Custom Shut Down Timer
Suspend
Reboot
System Info

I still can not access the settings menu.

Thanks
@SkyMac30 You responded to a 2 year old thread, and you seem to be talking about something different as well.

Can you explain what your issue is? feel free to create a new thread in this subforum for that.
Sorry about that, when I signed in a different thread popped up. There is another thread directly related to this, I'll post this there. But I'd still be open to hearing if you have solution. The problem is that I'm using the Neon and removed the settings button. I thought I could get to settings by holding the menu button on the apple remote or pushing the "S" key.

However, the options are
Exit
Power Off System
Custom Shut Down Timer
Suspend
Reboot
System Info

I can not access the settings menu.

Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"Openelec setting" submenu under Settings0