[Windows] New to XBMC... fanart not showing up in music
I have searched for a straight answer and am not able to get what I am looking for.

My question:

How do I get full page fanart on the background when listening to music?

I am running XBMC for windows with Aeon Nox 3.5 skin. I have imported my music library and it plays just fine. The album artwork is there, and a small fanart box seems to appear in full screan with artist information. I have changed the music visualization background to both artist fanart and album fan art with no luck.

I have not setup specific folders for fanart, as I was under the impression the fanart addons and skin take care of this.

Thank you for your time.
Hate to bump an old post, but still looking for an answer.
change music vis background to artist slideshow and turn off visualisation if neccessary.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Have you checked if your music scraper(s) are correctly set to "Universal Album Scraper" and "Universal Artist Scraper"?

When I recently installed XBMC it automatically disabled the old/broken AllMusic scraper add-ons, but did not disable them as the active album and artist scrapers. Took me quite a while to realise I had to manually change this in order for the music fanart to start showing up...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Windows] New to XBMC... fanart not showing up in music0