multiimage question
(2012-09-20, 01:38)adrian ballard Wrote: Note: I'm not using this for the home page. Trying to get this working properly from the movie list view.

There's your problem then. ID's can only be used outside of lists.
confused...
so where would i put it?
(2012-09-20, 01:38)adrian ballard Wrote: Example 1: This won't work as my understanding is the fallback image must be a fixed image.
Code:
<control type="multiimage">
    <posx>0</posx>
    <posy>0</posy>
    <width>1920</width>
    <height>1080</height>
    <aspectratio>stretch</aspectratio>
    <randomize>true</randomize>
    <timeperimage>5000</timeperimage>
    <fadetime>250</fadetime>
    <imagepath background="true" fallback="$INFO[ListItem.Property(Fanart_Image)]">$INFO[ListItem.Path,,/extrafanart/]</imagepath>
</control>
no, this won't work because 1. we use fallback only when $INFO[ListItem.Path,,/extrafanart/] is empty (string is empty not dir is empty) in multiimage (this might be changed to use fallback when dir is empty), 2. fallback path can't use infolabels

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forums before posting.
Do NOT e-mail Team-XBMC members asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, make sure you read this first

My previous forum/trac nickname: grajen3
ok
keeping fingers crossed the fix for #1 becomes a reality..
new questions - didn't want to start a new thread..........

1. What is the <info> tag for in a multiimage control? Not what would be used in the imagepath.
Per the wiki: Specifies the information that this image control is presenting. XBMC will select the texture to use based on this tag.
Just wondering about this one.

2. Anyway to limit what is returned in the defined imagepath?
ie: path contains pngs and jpgs. How bout if I want it to only return the jpgs?

<info> is basically something that lets you use info labels with out the brackets its kind of pointless these days and I actually think I remember it being depreciated code but basically it works like this

PHP Code:
<info>ListItem.Label</info
instead of
PHP Code:
<imagepath>$INFO[ListItem.Label]</imagepath

same thing for textures and labels uf you only have the infolabel you can just use <info>
Help,

I tried to add multiimages to the home screen in Series..... With the Skin Widget....

The Problem what i had is, wehen the path Comes back from my request he goes in the Season Folder but i Must be in the Series Folder....

My variable :

$var[test]/extrathumbs

This is : c:/Simpsons/s01/extrathumbs ....

This Works but i want One Folder back Undecided

Has anyone a idea how to chsnge my request to come One Folder back ?

The ",,.." Doesnt Works.....

Special the

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
multiimage question1