Metadata/fanart question
I have a few video files that never will be able to get the right metadata info, but i don't want to move them to another folder because of that. Is there some way to remove metadata from a video file and then set some kind of flag that this video should never be scanned?

Second question. Is there a addon or some other way to autogenerate fanart from video files? I would like to have a snapshot of the video as fanart. As it it now this is done for thumbs, but i would like to have it for fanart.
You could play the video and take a screen shot, then save that screen shot in that video folder. As for metadata, create your own .nfo file for it.

Cmd+S to take screenshots inside XBMC

.nfo information: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Imp...rt_library
Is creating a .nfo file the only way to "remove" metadata? If i don't want any metadata for that file, creating a .bfo file with only the movie tag?

Would it be possible with some XBMC functions to create a script triggered by a button that takes a screenshot from the current video file playing and then sets the fanart for that file? Will be some work if i cant automate it at least a little bit.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Metadata/fanart question0